New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

anytimepally

Reaction score
I couldn't sleep, so I registered to the forum... Well I had to think of something to do.
Welcome :big_grin: .. it always works for me when I need something to do!

Hi, everyone. As you can see, I go by the name MuppetFan84. I've been here a few times before in the past but just decided to register last night.

I've been a fan of the Muppets ever since I was little. I grew up watching Sesame Street, the Muppet Show, and Fraggle Rock, and amongst my favorite movies were The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, and Follow That Bird.

So... yeah. Big fan of the Muppets (admittedly more of the older stuff than the recent outings), and I hope to have fun here at Muppet Central Forum!
Welcome... I hope you enjoy it here, too :excited:

hey everyone. i am totally new here, and egar to meet all you other puppet enthusiasts.
Welcome!.. Hope you enjoy the craziness here :stick_out_tongue:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi-ho....
I joined this a while back but had net problems! :frown:
Im now happy to be back! =)
Im 25, Ive grown up watching, and obsessing over the muppets, i have loadsa collectibles- my friends dont say they're collectibles, they say its a shrine! lol- i have pretty much every release of henson i can get my hands on...
im not THAT scarey. Honest. :big_grin:
I am a bit mad though :wink:
Welcome to this great place i hope that you have a wonderful time here

Skye

Reaction score
Wow, welcome, everyone! It's so great to see so many new members recently... I hope y'all enjoy yourselves 'round here! :smile:

labyfan1313

Reaction score
Hi

Not used to posting on forums, so i'm not entirely sure how it works. But i'd just like to say hi and that i love labyrinth. I was born the year it came out so didn't see it untill i was about 8 and it was on t.v. but i've loved it ever since. I'm so excited they are making action figures and things for it. i've got the Jareth action figure and can't wait for more.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. As you can see, I go by the name MuppetFan84. I've been here a few times before in the past but just decided to register last night.

I've been a fan of the Muppets ever since I was little. I grew up watching Sesame Street, the Muppet Show, and Fraggle Rock, and amongst my favorite movies were The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, and Follow That Bird.

So... yeah. Big fan of the Muppets (admittedly more of the older stuff than the recent outings), and I hope to have fun here at Muppet Central Forum! :big_grin:

Weslccome muppet fan 84 i hope that you have a lot of fun here , as much fun as i have had , great muppet caper is one of my faveites also .:smile: Welcome

anytimepally

Reaction score
Not used to posting on forums, so i'm not entirely sure how it works. But i'd just like to say hi and that i love labyrinth. I was born the year it came out so didn't see it untill i was about 8 and it was on t.v. but i've loved it ever since. I'm so excited they are making action figures and things for it. i've got the Jareth action figure and can't wait for more.
Welcome :big_grin: ... Hope you enjoy it here!