New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

muppet baby

Reaction score
Not used to posting on forums, so i'm not entirely sure how it works. But i'd just like to say hi and that i love labyrinth. I was born the year it came out so didn't see it untill i was about 8 and it was on t.v. but i've loved it ever since. I'm so excited they are making action figures and things for it. i've got the Jareth action figure and can't wait for more.
Welcome Labyfan i hope that you enjoy it here this is such a great place to be for muppet fans the perfect place .

Pork

Reaction score
Hi labyfan1313,
Nice to meet you. Hope to see you round.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi-ho....
I joined this a while back but had net problems!
Im now happy to be back! =)
Im 25, Ive grown up watching, and obsessing over the muppets, i have loadsa collectibles- my friends dont say they're collectibles, they say its a shrine! lol- i have pretty much every release of henson i can get my hands on...
im not THAT scarey. Honest.
I am a bit mad though :wink:
Glad everything okay for you. Welcome back!

hello,
my name is Sue. I have been a Muppet fan since I saw Sesame Street years ad years ago. I loved them all.. I watched with my son as he grew up with them and then the Muppet Show came out and that was wonderful too. I have recently been making some puppets and was surfing the net and found this forum. I have been making dolls of all types for 25 yrs now. I recently made my first big mouth style puppet. I am working on a second one this weekend. I am married 29 yrs . And I enjoy my family , sewing for home and family, quilting , doll mkaing and gardening, and reading.
I am interested in making some black light puppets and have been searching for information in this area. It is great to be here and I am glad I found this forum of talented puppet makers. I am glad to be here. looking forward to being here .
Sue
Were glad to have you, Sue!

I couldn't sleep, so I registered to the forum... Well I had to think of something to do. :smile:
That's a great thank do, and this site is something great to do if you ever get board, too. Welcome!

Hi, everyone. As you can see, I go by the name MuppetFan84. I've been here a few times before in the past but just decided to register last night.

I've been a fan of the Muppets ever since I was little. I grew up watching Sesame Street, the Muppet Show, and Fraggle Rock, and amongst my favorite movies were The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, and Follow That Bird.

So... yeah. Big fan of the Muppets (admittedly more of the older stuff than the recent outings), and I hope to have fun here at Muppet Central Forum! :big_grin:
Hi! I hope that you have fun here, too! It fun guaranteed here! Welcome by the way!

hey everyone. i am totally new here, and egar to meet all you other puppet enthusiasts.
Hi! it's nice to meet you! We love enthusiasts!

Not used to posting on forums, so i'm not entirely sure how it works. But i'd just like to say hi and that i love labyrinth. I was born the year it came out so didn't see it untill i was about 8 and it was on t.v. but i've loved it ever since. I'm so excited they are making action figures and things for it. i've got the Jareth action figure and can't wait for more.
You'll get the hang of it. Welcome!

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome everyone i hope that i have not missed any new pople in the last several days :smile:

Rainbowconnect7

Reaction score
New member with some useful info for Labyrinth fans

Hi there, I too just found this website and love it. I have grown up watching Henson's creations and have a collection of some of the plush toys. I had such a hard time finding a fiery from Labyrinth but did about 5 years ago, and I noticed there were some members on here searching for one too. Just wanted to let y'all know that I saw one on E-Bay the other day.
Well that's it, I'm off to watch The Muppet Show now:smile:

Winnieruth

Reaction score
Hooray

I'm so excited that I have found this website :smile: I have loved the muppet creatures since I watched the Muppet Show on t.v. when I was just a little one...many moons ago. I also was shocked to see that there have been Muppefests and I had no idea about them. I hope that being a member here will keep me more informed about such blessed events! My first kid is on the way and you wouldn't believe how hard it is to create a muppet themed nursery, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm so excited that I have found this website :smile: I have loved the muppet creatures since I watched the Muppet Show on t.v. when I was just a little one...many moons ago. I also was shocked to see that there have been Muppefests and I had no idea about them. I hope that being a member here will keep me more informed about such blessed events! My first kid is on the way and you wouldn't believe how hard it is to create a muppet themed nursery, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.
Hey! nice to meet you and glad you're here!

Hi there, I too just found this website and love it. I have grown up watching Henson's creations and have a collection of some of the plush toys. I had such a hard time finding a fiery from Labyrinth but did about 5 years ago, and I noticed there were some members on here searching for one too. Just wanted to let y'all know that I saw one on E-Bay the other day.
Hey Rainwconnect! Welcome to MC! It's so nice to meet you and have you join in the fun here!

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome so glad that you are here i am so glad that you love henson as much as i do

muppet baby

Reaction score

so glad that you have come welcome to this great fourm