New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

kellie

Reaction score
Hi my names kellie and i love the muppets so much, i remember as a child sitting watching them on my dads knee. I have to say miss piggy was and still is my all time favourite

SSLFan

Reaction score
Welcome!

Hi kellie, Winnieruth, and Rainbowconnect7. Welcome to MC (a.k.a Muppet Central)!:smile:

gracovetsky

Reaction score
THis is Serge Gracovetsky
The muppet were part of my weekly TV show in the 70's and 80's. I had two small kids then.
Now I have retired and I am trying to get the lyrics of the songs I heard long ago. For instance the hilarious lyrics" you put a piece of paper under your heart and gave me a copy of your love"
I would appreciate any help to allow me to get these complete lyrics since I would like to sing the song with (old) friends at a party..
I also play the clarinet..

Pork

Reaction score
Greetings Rainbowconnect17, Kellie and winnieruth. Glad to meet you all and hope to talk you about all things muppety.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi my names kellie and i love the muppets so much, i remember as a child sitting watching them on my dads knee. I have to say miss piggy was and still is my all time favourite
Welcome kellie i am so glad that you have come to this great forum, i am so glad that Miss piggy is your all time faverite she is my all time faverite also :wink: :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
The muppet were part of my weekly TV show in the 70's and 80's. I had two small kids then.
Now I have retired and I am trying to get the lyrics of the songs I heard long ago. For instance the hilarious lyrics" you put a piece of paper under your heart and gave me a copy of your love"
I would appreciate any help to allow me to get these complete lyrics since I would like to sing the song with (old) friends at a party..
so glad to have you hear i hope that you have a wonderful time at this great forum

SSLFan

Reaction score

Nice to meet you! And Welcome!:smile: