1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2002.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Welcome SesameFever! You may want to try out the "Buy, Sell, Trade" section for albums, where someone may have an album for sale or trade or you can trade for MP3's of the albums you need.
  2. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Welcome to MC forums! Hubert already said what I'm going to say, so…
    Have a great time here!
  3. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Welcome, welcome, welcome to you today!
  4. MuppetBud

MuppetBud New Member

This is my first custom Muppet (actually a Fraggle ). Does anybody know where to find decent patterns for ex) Animal?
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hi MuppetBud! I really like the Fraggle you made, there. You might find the "Puppet Building and Performing" section of the forum useful, and maybe even the "Muppet Replicas" section.
  6. Tbird29

Tbird29 New Member

Hi Everyone! Im a Mama to 4. Three girls and a little guy. My little boy is totally obsessed with Sesame Street! Looking forward to checking out the collectibles section as I am trying to complete his collect-a-pals set and eBay has totally failed me. LOL.
    I was not happy at first that he likes Sesame Street so much. I watched it growing up and loved it but then I worked at Toys R Us during the huge Tickle Me Elmo rush and it totally turned me off to Sesame Street. His love of it has renewed my love of it. Hoping to have some fun here! :):super:
    FrackleFan2012 and AlittleMayhem like this.
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Tbird29! You will definitely have fun around here! Be sure to check out the Buy, Sell, Trade section and maybe even post what items you are looking for, and I'm sure someone around here will have them to sell.
  8. Tbird29

Tbird29 New Member

Thank You Hubert! That sounds awesome!
  9. Vincent Liu

Welcome all new members! Hope you all have a great time here! And remember, a little craziness won't hurt. :zany:
  10. rpalmer01

rpalmer01 New Member

I found this site while looking for "Arm's length puppet kits". I haven't been active with puppets in a long time and I was thinking about making some more puppets. It was a shock to me that arm's Length is no longer available. I have on set of patterns for the child puppet and would be interested in sharing it with someone who might have one of the other patterns.
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  11. Vincent Liu

12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Welcome, rpalmer01! Welcome to the fourms, and thanks for helping to keep the legacy of puppetry alive, even in the slightest way!
  13. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Welcome, rpalmer01!

I hope you enjoy your stay at The Muppet Central Forum. :)
  14. Andrew Donnelly

Andrew Donnelly New Member

Hi my name is Andrew and I am a huge fan of the muppets.
    Fragglemuppet and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Welcome Andrew! Hope you have fun here!
  16. FrackleFan2012

It's nice to meet you, Andrew.

I hope you have a lovely time here at the Muppet Central Forum. :)
  17. Shangothefrog

Shangothefrog New Member

Hi, Ho: I'm shangothefrog. I love the Muppets since childhood. I prefer the old school Muppets (Pre-Elmo Sesame Street, The ORIGINAL Muppt Show, Fraggle Rock, Muppet Babies and anything from the Jim Henson era, Pre-1990). I look forward to sharing the love, memories and knowledge I have of The Muppets on this foum.
  18. FrackleFan2012

Nice to meet you, Shangothefrog!

I hope you like your stay here at The Muppet Central Forum and I hope we get to see more of your posts in the future.
  19. Rose85

Rose85 New Member

Hi i am a dutch muppets/sesame/labyrinth fan.
    My favourite movies are treasure island and christmas carol.
    Also i love youtube, its like a theasure cheast that brings beautifal stuf everyday
    greets from holland.
  20. FrackleFan2012

Nice meeting you, Rose85!
    I hope you like it here at the Muppet Central forum and we hope to see more posts of you in the future.
    Thank you.