New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey SweetMayhem! It's nice to meet you and it's just as nice to meet a new person who shares the same passion as us here! Welcome!:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Howdy All. I have lurked off and on for a while. I look forward to joing the conversations finally.
Helllo welcome to muppet centeral you are going love it here this is the perfect place to chat with muppet fans i hope that you have a great as time as i have had.:halo:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've been lurking on and off for a while and finally decided to start posting a bit. I was a huge fan of all things Henson growing up (as well as Disney) and it's great to have a place where I can find others who share my passion for all things Muppets. Sad to say I don't really have anyone else in my life (besides maybe my mom) who gets as much enjoyment out of watching old Muppet and SS clips. Glad to be here :smile:
welcome sweet muppet mayhem i enjoy the same things that you have listed here . i hope that you have as great as time as i have had .
this is the best place to chat for muppet fans so wonderful and great people i hope that you have a wonderful time here .

KBLee

Reaction score
Hi fellow fans,

I'm probably older than the median (which appears mid twenties). I saw the original Sesame Street as it aired, I've probably seen them all (not that I remember much until a bit later).

Skye

Reaction score
Oh my, I love seeing so many new members! Welcome, everyone! I hope y'all enjoy your time here! :smile:

karamazov80

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am a new member, so I thought that I would go ahead and introduce myself. I am a 27 year old graduate student, and my first real passion, when I was 2-3 years old, was the Muppets. Not Sesame Street mind you, but the Muppet Show. I watched it every night around dinner time, and when it stopped coming on, I wore out the Betamax copies of the show and of the Great Muppet Caper. I even saw a live Muppets show once which was bizarre (I remember Beauregard standing on a ladder to fix something, getting electrocuted, and falling off, which really traumatized me). Recently I've been getting back into my other childhood passions: Transformers and G.I. Joe; and this was the next logical step. I still think that the Muppet Show is one of the top 5 shows ever, up there with All in the Family and the Wire, and I can't wait for the Season 2 DVD.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi KBLee! That's so cool that you've seen so much Sesame Street! Welcome!:smile:

Pork

Reaction score
Greetings KBlee! Great that you've joined us here at Muppet Central. I hope to see you around.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi fellow fans,

I'm probably older than the median (which appears mid twenties). I saw the original Sesame Street as it aired, I've probably seen them all (not that I remember much until a bit later).

Welcome KBLee so glad that you have come to this great place i still love sesame street also i still watch it every day i hope that you have a wonderful time here .

i know that i have had a great time here :smile: