1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2002.

1. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Wow, MC forums is very international!
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  2. Rose85

Rose85 New Member

A long time i have the desire to talk to other fans, i feeld i was ther only one in holland. I no that is not true, then Jerry Nelson died. The desire grown more when i read it on twitter and facebook and after that i found muppet central so that my story.
  3. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Hooray someone from Holland! :D
  4. MuppetMonster85

MuppetMonster85 New Member

HEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY New on this muppet forum been watching them as long as I can remember now that I'm older I have two lil kids and there starting to get into it as well I came across this site looking for somebody who makes muppet style puppets because I've always wanted to own some. I also want to lean how to make them and where I would get the material and stuff like that so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great thanks.
  5. ProboSowa

ProboSowa Member

Hello everyone :) I'm 18, grew up on Sesame Street, and last year got into the Muppets after watching their newest film. From there I got the available TMS DVDs, and have now watched all of the first three seasons. I only really felt the urge to join Muppet communities though (I also recently joined ToughPigs) after hearing of Jerry Nelson's passing.
  6. Vincent Liu

Welcome to the forums!
  7. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Hey friends,

I was on Muppet Central Back In The Day, but I've been away for some time. There are a lot of reasons for that, but it boils down to real life and being busy. My name is Quinn, and between the time I was most active here and now, I've gotten married and have two sons. Now those boys are 8 and 10. I'm a history teacher from Salt Lake City. Kermit and Gonzo are my favorite Muppets.

My latest Muppet-related project is here: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/11050 ....basically trying to get LEGO to consider making official Muppet LEGO. They've started crowdsourcing in an attempt to get fans more involved in the production process, and there have already been some cool ideas accepted, some under consideration, and some rejected. If you are, or have ever been, a fan of Muppets or a fan of LEGO, you should go check it out, register (it's easy)(no spammy), and vote. And then tell your friends and family members and random strangers on the street.

Anyway. I'll try to be around more often. When I logged in to the forum and it said "last seen in 2005" I actually blushed. :o
    Fragglemuppet and MollyArriba like this.
  8. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Welcome back! :D
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  9. muppet kid 98

muppet kid 98 New Member

Hi, I'm a HUGE muppet fan, and by huge I mean I really love the muppets, not that I'm actually huge. Wow, only one post on here and I'm already telling Fozzie type jokes, lol. Anyway, I've enjoyed the muppets my whole life, but I just recently became obsessed over the past year and a half. I loved the new movie, and i cant wait for the new one, along with The new sesame, fraggle and caroll spinney movies coming out too. From best to worst, my order of muppet movies is, The Muppet movie, Great Muppet Caper, The Muppets, Muppet Treasure Island, Muppets Take Manhattan, Muppet Christmas Carol, and Muppets from Space. Well, I cant wait to get to know all of you. See ya on the forums!
  10. Vincent Liu

Welcome! Hope you all like it here.
  11. MollyArriba

MollyArriba Member

*WHOOSH* Hellos! My name is Molly! YAY! I grew up with Muppet Treasure Island, but didn't become a big fan of the Muppets until the 2011 film The Muppets. Since then I have bought The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, The Muppets Take Manhattan, and seasons 1 and 3 of The Muppet Show. I also REALLY enjoy Muppet Babies, Sesame Street, and Labyrinth.

The Great Gonzo is very easily my favorite Muppet (especially in The Muppet Show, Season 3), though my favorite Muppeteer is Richard Hunt, fer sure. My favorite member of The Electric Mayhem is Floyd, followed closely by Janice (I've two ukuleles names after both of them).

Non-Muppet related, I am an aspiring singer/songwriter/actress/musician, though like Gonzo I prefer to say simply that "I'm an ARTIST!"

Well, great to be here!
  12. Vincent Liu

Welcome to Muppet Central Forums!
  13. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Oh wow! I actually am also an aspiring singer/songwriter/actress/musician! By the way, I love your profile picture. Welcome to Muppet Central Forums! :flirt:
  14. MollyArriba

MollyArriba Member

Thanks! And I like yours too. That's one of my favorite numbers by Floyd; not perfect for his voice, but SO heartbreaking.
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  15. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Agreed.
  16. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum, Molly.
    I hope you enjoy your stay. I love that artwork of Gonzo in your avatar.
    We hope to see more of your posts soon. :)
    MollyArriba likes this.
  17. VIPuppets95

VIPuppets95 New Member

Please introduce myself, my name is Michael Vigil and my Muppet experience started in the late 70's. Following the Muppets is what inspire me at the age of 5 to now 37 to be a puppeteer.
    MollyArriba and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  18. MollyArriba

MollyArriba Member

Welcome, newest of the new!
    VIPuppets95 likes this.
  19. Vincent Liu

(I find it amusing for new members welcoming new members)
  20. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

It's nice to meet you, VIPuppets95.
    I hope you like your stay here at the Muppet Central Forum.
    I hope we see more of your posts in the future.
    Keep it up!
    VIPuppets95 likes this.