New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hey guys, newbie here. Just stopping in to say hi!

Didn't know anything like this existed. It's great!
Hey everyone my name is annalee only just found out about this forum today and i must say its brillant loving this forum and seeing fraggle rock on here well ive not seen that since i was little girl.....So im shouting out a BIG HELLO to everyone nice to meet you all and hope to speak to everyone soon take care
Hi-ho....
I joined this a while back but had net problems!
Im now happy to be back!
Im 25, Ive grown up watching, and obsessing over the muppets, i have loadsa collectibles- my friends dont say they're collectibles, they say its a shrine! lol- i have pretty much every release of henson i can get my hands on...
im not THAT scarey. Honest.
I am a bit mad though
Welcome, everyone! .. I hope you enjoy it here :stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Greetings to all the newbies (yes, that is a term of endeerment :wink:) Hope you'll love it here as much as I do!

SewingSue

Reaction score
hello,
my name is Sue. I have been a Muppet fan since I saw Sesame Street years ad years ago. I loved them all.. I watched with my son as he grew up with them and then the Muppet Show came out and that was wonderful too. I have recently been making some puppets and was surfing the net and found this forum. I have been making dolls of all types for 25 yrs now. I recently made my first big mouth style puppet. I am working on a second one this weekend. I am married 29 yrs . And I enjoy my family , sewing for home and family, quilting , doll mkaing and gardening, and reading.
I am interested in making some black light puppets and have been searching for information in this area. It is great to be here and I am glad I found this forum of talented puppet makers. I am glad to be here. looking forward to being here .
Sue

anytimepally

Reaction score
Welcome, Sue :big_grin: .. hopefully the puppetmakers here will be able to help! .. hope you enjoy it here

Billy Moon

Reaction score
I couldn't sleep, so I registered to the forum... Well I had to think of something to do. :smile:

MuppetFan84

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. As you can see, I go by the name MuppetFan84. I've been here a few times before in the past but just decided to register last night.

I've been a fan of the Muppets ever since I was little. I grew up watching Sesame Street, the Muppet Show, and Fraggle Rock, and amongst my favorite movies were The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, and Follow That Bird.

So... yeah. Big fan of the Muppets (admittedly more of the older stuff than the recent outings), and I hope to have fun here at Muppet Central Forum! :big_grin: