New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

LStein

Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I'm Lee and I'm new to MuppetCentral which I've trying to get into for a very long time. I love The Muppet Show and have seen almost every Muppet show, movie, and special when I was younger. I hope I can talk to all of you and be an active member.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Welcome to all the newcomers! Pepper's right; you are the next generation! Also what she said goes for me too, and I'm sure most people here will feel the same way; feel free to post or PM me if you have any questions about anything!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Welcome, Jedi Gelfling! The Fantasy fans vs Muppet fans ratio is a bit low around here so great to have you!

Lee, great to have you! There are tons of Muppet Show freaks with whom you will be able to nerd out and talk about all the episodes.

Hope both of you guys have a great time!

p.s. High-fives to Fragglemuppet and Pork. You guys are always welcoming the new members, I don't know how you keep up with it. :smile:

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm an illustration/animation student based in London at the moment. But I've always snuck off to do set building and puppetry! The work of Jim Henson is a craft, which I hope to keep alive by working hard and finding a job somewhere in there one day.I enjoy martial arts and theatre, and taking long arduous walks in forrests! I'm very glad to meet you all. :smile:

ps, a very special little friend wants to know if there is a Secret life of Toys dvd, and where to buy it from? Thanks!
i dunno if some1 replied as ths thread is really long, but secret life of toys is on the muppets family xmas dvd - or at least the movie one is:excited:

daneault

Reaction score
hi,

my name is dane and I like the muppets. i'm a graphic designer/illustrator in arizona. I found this forum when i was searching for info on a book i got for christmas, thought it looked cool, and joined. :big_grin:

Gold Demona

Reaction score
i dunno if some1 replied as ths thread is really long, but secret life of toys is on the muppets family xmas dvd - or at least the movie one is:excited:
Are you sure it's "Secret Life of Toys" and not "The Christmas Toy"?
Cuz the Secret Life of Toys was a TV series, not a movie.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Welcome everyone who's new to this wonderful place zany enjoyable place on the face of this whole wide world!

*turns up some Muppet Music and starts dancing around the form*

lilyjade

Reaction score
Hello and Pepe Search!

Hi everyone! I just joined and am very excited to be a member of the forum! I have been DESPERATELY searching for a plush Pepe King Prawn and was wondering if anyone had any information/is selling/knew of anyone selling a plush? The latest information I have is that Nanco created a plush in 2003. I have searched for quite some time, but it is literally nowhere to be found on the internet.

Fellow muppet fans, if you could please give me any information you might have, I would sincerely appreciate it!:smile:

Thanks!:excited: