The Madtv Sesame parody description

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That was really good, Renee. Sure the quality wasn't the greatest, but I enjoyed seeing it. I've wanted to see how it went ever since I heard about it, so now I can sleep at night. Lol.

doctort13

Reaction score
Too bad Oscar didn't jump out of the trash can that the dead puppets were being dumped into! :wink:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Your welcome! Unfortunately to date, I haven't found a better version of it. But I'm still looking! =D Oh, and maybe Oscar was dead too. That's maybe why he didn't jump out of it.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
muppet maniac said:
No mention of Snuffy, Count, or Oscar(well except for that trashcan-and they could have had Bert, Ernie, and Grover in the cart(were mentioned but not seen)
Well, Grover's voice was heard off-screen. Remember, 'P' for 'paramedics.'

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Well, Grover's voice was heard off-screen. Remember, 'P' for 'paramedics.'

Oh yeah that's right.

But wait...if Grover was said to be dead as Bert, Ernie, Oscar, and Elmo, then why was his voiceover heard at the end of the segment?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
lol wow that was funny... too bad the cookie monster character looked ugly lol

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes it does sound funny. Some people won't like it of course and it certainly isn't the sort of thing I would recommend for children personally.
But if you don't mind a bit of dark humour you will probably really enjoy it like me.:crazy:
I think it's the sort of thing that would really appeal to Weird Al Yankovic.
He's a very clever man and many of his material is obviously on the dark side of comedy. I can imagine him laughing his head off at this Sesame Street Parody being envious that he didn't contribute something to it.:excited:

beaker

Reaction score
I found this much more enjoyable than the soul crushingly dark "Wonder Showzen", but nowhere near the fun or quality of Dave Chapelle's Sesame spoof "Kneehigh Park".