New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Intro to forum

Hi all you muppet fans! vettech28 here! Just joined because I love the muppets as well as animals! Hope you had a terrific Christmas, hopefully filled with muppets! I sure did.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi all...Just joined here and having a blast! What fond memories I have. My voice was recorded on SS making a train out of shapes. I remember that vividly! I am still a fan, and a kid at heart!:smile:
Hi! Great to have you here with us and welcome!

turkishproverb

Reaction score
Is anyone unhappy with HIT Entertainment's decision NOT to release Fraggle Rock seasons 4 & 5 as a single set? I already own seasons 1-3 and now they are telling me that in order to get the final 2 seasons that I have to purchase the entire collection in a box set.... :cry: Why should I have to repurchase seasons 1-3 just to get seasons 4 & 5? I have contacted HIT Ent. personally via phone and numerous E-mails... They cannot give me a straight forward answer. :mad::boo:
If you don't mind Foregoing special features, the season(s) got a solo release in Australia that can be found fairly easily.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Is anyone unhappy with HIT Entertainment's decision NOT to release Fraggle Rock seasons 4 & 5 as a single set? I already own seasons 1-3 and now they are telling me that in order to get the final 2 seasons that I have to purchase the entire collection in a box set.... Why should I have to repurchase seasons 1-3 just to get seasons 4 & 5? I have contacted HIT Ent. personally via phone and numerous E-mails... They cannot give me a straight forward answer.
I am :frown:! Like others have said if you don't mind not having extras and missing the one episode Sidebottom Blues, the AUS season 4 is great, I own it :excited:!

turkishproverb

Reaction score
I am :frown:! Like others have said if you don't mind not having extras and missing the one episode Sidebottom Blues, the AUS season 4 is great, I own it :excited:!
Really? So is Sidebottom Blues in their season 3 boxed set, or did they skip it altogether?