New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

anytimepally

Reaction score
So, I found this forum when I was searching for stuff on the new muppet special. I was distraught because I missed it. I got to watch it on the official site though.

Anyway, I love that you guys have a fanfiction section. I have such a hard time finding good muppet fanfiction.

About me: I grew up watching muppets and my love for them has only grown over the years. The only difference between my younger self and me now, is that I now have a greater appreciation for the actual talented people that work to bring the muppets to life.

OK, that's all I have to say now. I might go post a bit of feedback in the fanfiction section. :smile:
Welcome.. enjoy the stories! :big_grin:

turkishproverb

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here. I've been a fan of the muppets close to my whole life, though I only discovered this site recently. My favorite Muppets would probably include Rowlf, Bunsen and Beaker, Cookie monster, and sprocket.

When it comes to the films, I prefer Labrynth and dark crystal to most of the traditional muppet offerings, though I have no lack of love for those. I adore the origional Muppet show, but lement the slow degredation of Sesame Street.

On my favorite muppet memories was going to a muppets related Exhibit when I was younger, though I cannot remember which one and none of the ones I can find out about visited areas I lived. I remember displays of popular characters, early muppets from the sam and freinds eras. I also remember getting for christmas and a gift in the hosbital repsectivelly two of the "whatnot" muppet plush puppet/toys from the 1990s. I still have both, though they've lost some of the velcrow eyes and such. I remember rushing home to watch reruns of the muppet show on any channel that would air them.

Hope that helped.

Kiki

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Katie. I love the Muppets, and I'm glad I joined here! Hope I can get along with everybody here. :excited:
New guy here! I've loved the muppets for pretty much all my life. I hope I'll be able to get along with everbody here, and I can't wait for the new christmas special this Wednesday!
So, I found this forum when I was searching for stuff on the new muppet special. I was distraught because I missed it. I got to watch it on the official site though.

Anyway, I love that you guys have a fanfiction section. I have such a hard time finding good muppet fanfiction.

About me: I grew up watching muppets and my love for them has only grown over the years. The only difference between my younger self and me now, is that I now have a greater appreciation for the actual talented people that work to bring the muppets to life.

OK, that's all I have to say now. I might go post a bit of feedback in the fanfiction section. :smile:
Welcome, welcome, welcome! :excited: Hope you enjoy the forum, looking forward to talking to y'all!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Welcome All newcomers! Have a great time, and try to report spammers in the "Spammers at MC" Thread under Feedback.

Kermie2008

Reaction score
Hello everybody!
Here's Kermie2008. I'm new here and I hope we've got a lot of fun!:wink:

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Hello ya'll. I'm the second version of Lamango. :crazy: I was gone since my old account was connected to AOL. But its fixed. I missed you all, especially the fan fic writers. Hope to get to know you all again, and please, don't eat me. :embarrassed:

FraggleFan2008

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock

Is anyone unhappy with HIT Entertainment's decision NOT to release Fraggle Rock seasons 4 & 5 as a single set? I already own seasons 1-3 and now they are telling me that in order to get the final 2 seasons that I have to purchase the entire collection in a box set.... :cry: Why should I have to repurchase seasons 1-3 just to get seasons 4 & 5? I have contacted HIT Ent. personally via phone and numerous E-mails... They cannot give me a straight forward answer. :mad::boo: