New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... We usually take screen grabs of our favorite characters and use those... Though there are a specific collection, mine included, that come from fellow member Vic Romano's wonderful Muppet Family Gathering artpiece, found in his Weekly Creative Visuals thread in the FanFic section—search around November 2005/2006/2007 for the piece itself.

Then again, you can visit the Avatars Help Please? thread in the Feedback section, as there are other members who can help create one for you.

JaniceGirl

Reaction score
Hi! I grew up watching The Muppet Movie and The Muppets Take Manhattan and still love them (obviously) and ever since I was little, Janice was always my favorite Muppet "fer sure" LOL

And I recently saw The Great Muppet Caper for the first time and am currently working on watching the first season of The Muppet Show!

taradawn

Reaction score
My name is Tara I am from Prince Edward Island, Canada. I have grown up with all the muppets. Thank you for Muppet Central.

MuppetFace

Reaction score
Hiii New Grl here

Hi everyone!

I just made a profile for Muppet Central last night. I'm an illustrator/animator here in Brooklyn and reeeally wanna get into puppet making, but I haven't had much luck :batty:. Right now I'm working at a non-profit called Puppetry in Practice, teaching little kiddies how to make simple styrofoam puppets. I've made stop-motion puppets and regular stuffed animals and it's so much fun. I love the old Muppet Show of coarse, kermit was my 1st frog love!:smile: Then all the crazy henson characters from "Labyrinth".

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone. Thanks for having me! :coy:

Pork

Reaction score
Hey JaniceGirl,
Welcome to MC forums!

I've been meaning to watch the Great Muppet Caper myself, I saw it when I was younger but don't remember much about it.

JaniceGirl

Reaction score
Well, I thought it was very good. And Janice has the best line in the whole movie IMO

Gerbert

Reaction score
wELCOME aLL nEW mEMBERS tO tHE fOURMS. Sorry Caps Lock.

md14bulls

Reaction score
Hello!

New member here. I posted in the Muppet Babies thread, but I guess it's still waiting for the moderator not spam seal of approval. So in the event that I never actually hit the submit button there ( or something goofy like that) here's another post. Upon a visit to my parent's house for Memorial Day, my young children spent time watching a Muppet Babies tape picked up from the local thrift store. So naturally when we got back home, they still wanted to watch Muppet Babies, so I whipped out the few tapes in my possession. These tapes were recordings from those Saturday mornings back then when I would miss the show because of catechism classes. So I have a few tapes of episodes for my children to enjoy. Of course thanks to youtube, I guess they could now enjoy them all! That's when I realized that one of the tapes has all three Little Muppet Monster episodes that aired following Babies. And for some reason, only one person on youtube had uploaded Little Muppet Monsters, and that person only had the first one. So I present to Muppet fans the only thing I have ever put on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pChZgbqsakQ
Episode 2
and I'm still waiting for episode 3 to finish uploading and processing
so for anyone who cares, enjoy.:smile: