New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

ivanova

Reaction score
Been reading the forums for years finally decided to register, glad to be here and been a fan for a very long time.

Fairy

Reaction score
I'm not really new, I've been lurking for years. But I'm Fairy, I am from Chicago,and this is a really great forum and resource. My favorites are Kermit, Bert, Animal, and Cookie Monster. I could totally do without Abby. I think David Rudman is frakkin' brilliant, and I cried like a baby the day Jim Henson died. I love Beaker, and that new shrimp guy is hysterical; my 5yo has a shirt with him on it from the Disney Store. My son is having a Muppet Show themed 6th bday party in 3 weeks and I'm FREAKING OUT that I can't find everything I need for it, like plates, cups, etc. Couldn't he pick Toy Story? Plenty of that stuff right now. but no, he has to pick the Muppet Show, for which there's no merchandising to speak of. Still, this place rocks. So ... hello!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hi, Fairy,

I found paper plates, plastic ware and cups of The Muppets at Kroger. Not sure if they are in your grocery store or not. I "think" they were made by Dixie. If i can find where I stored them, I'll let you know the difference if it wasn't by Dixie.

Fairy

Reaction score
Hi, Fairy,

I found paper plates, plastic ware and cups of The Muppets at Kroger. Not sure if they are in your grocery store or not. I "think" they were made by Dixie. If i can find where I stored them, I'll let you know the difference if it wasn't by Dixie.
Thanks, Fozzie. We don't have Kroeger, but I will look into it at our local grocery store. Dixie. Great, thank you!

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

My name's Adam. This is most likely the wrong spot to be asking this, but I'm embarking on a road trip next and was wondering if anyone knew of any Muppet-related attractions. I'm going to be going through the north-west and cental states. Thanks for your help!

Frozann

Reaction score
Hi, Muppet Central folks!

It may sound way too obvious, but I would like to announce it proud. I just signed up. It seems to be a wonderful place for fans and admirerers of Henson work. To be honest, I haven’t a real vision of all his works, but my favorites are surely The Muppet Show and Muppets Take Manhattan.

A tiny thing about me. I live in Russia (therefore, I would like to mention, my English is a bit awkward sometimes), what is quite disappointing for me Muppets-wise, because nobody even knows this term. Only Seasame Street is officially translated. The Muppet Show is also translated back in USSR times, but it’s so incomplete, and you’re unable to get it in DVD format. Besides, I live in Volgograd, which’s close to Moscow.

I’m not very related to Muppets and puppets (however since last month I enjoy making simple puppets, I would like to build real puppet some day). Of course, I would like to be puppeteer, but it’s not something I’m seeking of. Drawing is somehow closer, I think. Dogs are my second favorite hobby. I’m also attached to gaming.

I’m very glad to become part of this awesome community.

— Froz

hollycecilia

Reaction score
Hi all ~ I'm brand new to the forum; just joined today. I just found out that I'm going to be a grandma (YAY!). My daughter-in-law wants to do the nursery in Muppets, and I thought heck, it'll be a snap to find Muppets fabric for a baby quilt. Guess what -- can't find it anywhere! Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a couple of yards? Muppet Babies would be ideal, but the grown-up Muppets would do nicely. Thanks!