New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

maggiemay

Reaction score
hello Maggie may here,
Is there any members in edmonton alberta canada. i just started to make puppets and would love to meet others doing the same.

Heavenlypuppets

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently joined this site hopefully to learn new things to improve my puppet making skills. I am interested in creating a pattern for a rabbit puppet. We use puppets for children's ministry. Hope someone can help.

Heavenlypuppets

pingpongeyeguy

Reaction score
Hi im new to the forum

Hi,Im 17 years old and I just got into puppet making a few months ago....joined the forum so I could interact with other people out there that enjoy the same hobby or are just muppet fans in general

SteveNoden

Reaction score
Hi there

I joined the forum today so I'm a total newbie. It's a great forum and I hope to hang out regularly with people that have a similar passion for all things Henson.

Im a designer from the UK and have dug Sesame Street since I was a toddler.

Cheers, Steve :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
hello Maggie may here,
Is there any members in edmonton alberta canada. i just started to make puppets and would love to meet others doing the same.
Hey guys, I recently joined this site hopefully to learn new things to improve my puppet making skills. I am interested in creating a pattern for a rabbit puppet. We use puppets for children's ministry. Hope someone can help.

Heavenlypuppets
Hi,Im 17 years old and I just got into puppet making a few months ago....joined the forum so I could interact with other people out there that enjoy the same hobby or are just muppet fans in general
Welcome , to all you newbies i hope that you all have a great time here it is a great place with wonderful poeple . we all of everything henson .

sunni818

Reaction score
I have been coming to this site for a while now and thought I had a log-in but apparently I didn't so I signed up today! Love the Muppets and All things Henson! Can't wait to read more threads and post more things! :eek:

adelaidepuppets

Reaction score
:sympathy:
I'm new to Muppet Central and to forums in general.
Just wanted to say. I am an Australian puppet maker and I think there is so much fantastic information available here to people wanting to build their own puppets!
Keep up the good work.
Happy Puppeting

megs

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and sooo happy to be in contact with so many other muppet makers and fans! Hope everybody's having a good day!:super: