New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

muppfozz

Reaction score
:coy:I am new to Muppet Central and how this forum works. I will just jump in with my two muppet feet and try. I will start by saying I LOVE the Muppets and I drive my family and friends crazy because I always talk about them . It will be nice to talk with fellow Muppets if I can figure out how this all works.:concern:

Harpy

Reaction score
Hi there! My name's Heather and I am thrilled to have found this forum. I enjoy my two small parrots (who are, really, Muppets) and have just discovered the wonders of the Muppet Show DVD's courtesy of the public library. I also learned that the Muppet that best represents me is Gonzo, although I have always loved Kermit.

Gommzo

Reaction score
Hi folks. What can I say, almost 32 but been a fan of the Muppets and all things Henson as long as I can remember! Especially with all the doom and gloom around at the moment, it's good to have some escapism. Have first 3 Muppet Show series on DVD but wondering when they're gonna release series 4 and 5!

My favourite character has to be Crazy Harry, always liked the more obscure characters. Have to admit, not massive fan of the stuff they made after Jim died though, especially more recent stuff.

muppfozz

Reaction score
Ya Ho, I am still so excited to be part of this Muppet group. I love the Muppets so much the kitchen has the Muppets as the theme. The only picture on the wall in our kitchen it the group photo of the Muppets from the Muppet Show. We have Sesame Street curtains on the kitchen window too. Oh, do you know that the new dish satellite channel [hub] has Fraggle Rock ? :excited::coy::smirk:

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is 123sesamstreet, my favorite muppet shows are fraggle rock and sesame street:wisdom:

ErnieBert

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Ken, but I go by ErnieBert over on Muppet Wiki. Some of you may know me from over there, and some of you may not know me. I've been a Muppet fan almost since birth, and I grew up during the 1st 10 years of Sesame Street, so I have a special feeling for everything from the early years of the show (especially the record albums!). I also grew up during the original run of The Muppet Show, and the movies, and specials during the 1970's and 1980's. I took it really hard when Jim passed away, and while the current shows and movies aren't quite the same to me without the original performers and writers, I'm glad that Jim's characters have lived on just like he hoped they would. I look forward to meeting everybody!

Ken

BacktoPuppets

Reaction score
I'm an actor and artist who has found himself with a huge challenge. I have one formal year as a puppeteer and puppet builder. That was ten years ago but was a unique enough point of interest for a theatre to employee me to built the puppets for a - Licensed run of Avenue Q. I'll also be playing Trekkie/Nicky. I have a few months and a partner but need to get busy!

If there is anyone out there - a kind hearted, experienced soul who could give me advice? ... such as what works best as 'Avenue Q' eye balls? and Trekkie fur!
... who are some good suppliers?

Thanks ya'll

Cosby84

Reaction score
When I recently watched my new copy of Muppets Magic on Ed Sullivan and was explaining why I wanted it as I was wrapping up a dvd of Sesame Street Old School for a friend, my mum threw up her hands and said it was time I stopped talking about anything Muppety with people that didn't have the patience to learn all the details. So I came here.

BTW, I share the same birthday as Jim Henson. I don't think that's what started my appreciation of his work, but it's still cool.