New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Nice to meet you, Cosby84, Backtopuppets, and you too ErnieBert! By the way EB, great work on the wiki and I'm glad you're here as well as all the other new members! Welcome to MCF everybody!:smile::smile::smile:

EverythingM

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My son is a very special Muppets fan. I hope to be able to assist him with his passion through this forum.

chyder

Reaction score
Hello everyone glad to be in the muppet family!

Hello - I'm happy to join the muppet family. All of my children grew up with the muppets. We love them especially Kermit.

nayrbgo

Reaction score
Hello there, MuppetCentral Community!:smile:
I'm really excited to be here.
My name is Bryan and I have loved the Muppets for all of my 36 years. I dream about them. I sing their songs. :sing: I remember their funny lines. I can't get enough!

And now that I am also an avid world toy collector, I am looking to continue building my collection of Sesame goodies from around the world.

A few friends of mine from the MEGOMuseum board thought I would like it over here, so it's time to join. I also have some exciting news about a recent find that I negotiated and would like to share photos and hopefully make some new friends through sales and trades for non-USA releases that I don't have.

Thanks for having me and look forward to learning more and contributing more!

Bryan :cool:

Codename3C

Reaction score
Hey there!

My names Clare, aka: Codename3C. I'm from Dublin, Ireland. I've loved Puppetry for as long as I can remember. I grew up with muppets, sesame street, and various JH movies.

I'm currently studying Modelmaking and my interest in pupperty was reignited in college. But they've taken the puppet module out of the course! So I'm trying to self teach puppet construction =)

All the best,
Clare

muppfozz

Reaction score
Ya Ho Muppet fans, I love reading all the great muppet comments and to know that there are many muppet people out there.

muppfozz

Reaction score
Oh, I can't remember things.....the muppet caps at wal-mart were $20.00. I saw a boy at the show this weekend that had a knitted muppet hat on. I t looked like Elmo. He probably was wondering why I kept looking at him. Sure was cute....The hat I mean.

muppfozz

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Still learning the ropes for this forum. Hi from Arkansas, a hot November and we need RAIN real bad. No storms please.:coy: