New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

SOTTH

Reaction score
Greetings, everyone!

Longtime lurker, first-time poster! (Finally posting and joining in the fun is one of my New Year's Resolutions!)

I'm an avid Henson fan who is proudly ensuring his kids carry the Muppet torch forward!

Nice to meet you all!

Pork

Reaction score
Greetings SOTTH and MerryCakes, welcome to MC forums :big_grin:

I like your username MerryCakes :stick_out_tongue:

filegnaru

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've been checking this forum a few times but never actually got around registering.
Was far to busy watching Dinosaur Train, Sid the Science Kid, Sesame Street and Sesame Tree.
Yup, in any other forum I'd probably hold back the fact that I enjoy watching shows for kids but here I got the feeling I'm not gonna be the only one. :wink:

Sometime last spring in the theater I was interning in we had a puppet show. Seeing that and talking to the puppeteer set off a big rewatching childhood shows and movies in motion.
After watching (nearly) all movies from the Henson company, all Muppet episodes and being almost done with Fraggle Rock I decided it was finally time to check out who was behind my favourite characters.
Suprisingly most are done by Steve Whitmire, some by Dave Goelz and then there's Animal, who I fell in love with when I had about the same ability of speech as him. :halo:

So, yeah... Here I am. :big_grin:

Animallistic

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm almost afraid to join these forums to due opening my eyes to more Muppets collectables, which will lead to opening my wallet more often as well. :insatiable:

Cobblestones

Reaction score
Hey,

This has been an interesting year for me. I was asked to write a puppet show and though not for the Muppets or Disney, I do hope to channel some of their wit and their joy of life.

I've been watching forever, well, at least since Snuffleupagus was imaginary... or real only to Big Bird. I also got to meet a few muppets and the people behind them... as well as sit on the throne used in the Dark Crystal (albeit lightly as after I was invited to sit on it I was told it was fragile).

Anyway, I hope to learn some stuff here and share a few laughs.

Reaction score
Hello people:

Animaldrums here: guess who's my favorite.

Long time fan of Muppet Central, but never really getting involved on the forum. Anyways, looking forward to reading and chatting.

:halo::halo::halo:

bazingababe24

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I'm a lifelong Henson fan, and so is my boyfriend (I should totally get him to join). I've lurked here for a couple weeks, so I'm pretty sure what I'm getting myself into. As my user name suggests, I'm also obsessed with The Big Bang Theory, and to see Sheldon Cooper interact with a Muppet spider on SS easily made my year. How would the BBT cast look in Fraggle form? Hmmmmmm...

Kestral

Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I've been a lifelong fan of Jim Henson's! Some of my fondest memories growing up were: Fraggle Rock and Sesame Street! I love the movies Dark Crystal and Labyrinth! I also love The Muppets! I don't have any favorite character, they all mean so much to me. The greatest thing is that even though he showed us all his secrets, it still seemed magical! May he rest in peace!