New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Daffney

Reaction score
Hello to all of you on the stage. No really.

I'm the guy who's in love with the old school, but that's not important. With Muppet Mania on me, I've decided it was time to get myself onto this place. :smile:

Be careful, I have too many interests, so I could babble on unexpected on other topics in the future. :crazy:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Welcome to all New Members to the Muppet Forums! Wow there are a lot of you in the last few days. Make yourselves at home, makes some friends and enjoy :big_grin:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Nice meeting you here! Hope you have a great time here on the forums! We would love for you to be part of our something number family!

LadyAuroraRose

Reaction score
Hello everyone this is LadyAuroraRose. I am new here and I just wanted to say hello to everyone and to ask if anyone knows anything about the possibility of a Labyrinth 2 Return to the Labyrinth? There are rumors all over the internet about it and I really want to know.

To be or not to be? That is the Question

Is there or isn't there going to be a Labyrinth 2, I happen to know for a fact that there are millions of fans out there that are wishing that Jim Henson Studios would make a Labyrinth 2. Brian Henson I know it's up to you but could you please at least consider it?

I'm sure David Bowie and Jennifer Conelly would not mind working together again. I've read the pitch for the movie and I Love the idea, however I'm not the only one who would. If you don't believe me then do me a favor and check out all the videos on Youtube that fans have made, read there comments too, and I'm sure you would know my claim to be fact. Even though the first movie was not a major box office hit, I am certain a Labyrinth 2 would be. The times have changed and now the generation that watched the first one as children are adults and all of us would love to see the conclusion of the story that touched so many hearts at such young ages. Thank You for your time and if anyone else here agrees with me then please comment to my post, Lets get a new thread started, Lets petition that Jim Henson Studios should make a Labyrinth 2 all in favor say I.
Please, please, please make a Labyrinth 2 and Please, please, please, bring back David Bowie and Jennifer Conelly for the conclusion of the story so beautifully expressed long ago.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Welcome guys!

Lady Aurora Rose, check out the announcements section or the fanatsy section for news on Labyrinth 2. I know I read something about a second Dark Crystal but I don't know about Labyrinth. But I'm sure there'd be something in either of those places about it.

lionsong

Reaction score
Hello Everyone - I discovered your muppetcentral forum while searching for videos and pictures from Sesame Street LIVE! and The Muppets Show On Tour online.

I was involved in their productions as a recording engineer/editor/mixer for the pre-recordings that toured with the shows. I worked on both Muppets on Tour shows and #2 thru #6 of the Sesame Street LIVE shows.

Nice to meet you!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
That's really neat lionsong. I remember going to see Sesame Street live when I was a kid. It was so much fun!. Welcome.

geissler2

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Christine, and I'm new here. I'm trying to find unique muppet stuff, and this is where google lead me.

lionsong

Reaction score
That's really neat lionsong. I remember going to see Sesame Street live when I was a kid. It was so much fun!. Welcome.
Thanks Gonzo's Hobbit. Nice to be here. :smile:

Slight correction to my first post... looking back... it may have been shows 2-5 of Sesame Street LIVE.. not thru #6...

Here's the line up by episode names:

Big Bird's Super Spectacular Totally Amateur Show (1981-82)
Sesame Jamboree (1982)
Around the World (1983)
Save Our Street (1985)
Big Bird Goes to Hollywood (1986-87) <-- not sure, may have been after my time

Muppets Show On Tour
Muppets Show On Tour 2nd Edition