New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Welcome newbies!

I demoted myself from official greeter because I have not been on top of welcoming people XD

AlMac

Reaction score
Hi
I am new here just from a few minutes ago, but have been trying to find an email address for the Muppets for a long time. The is reason is, back in the early to mid 60's I worked as a messenger and had worked indirectly for Jim Henson in delivering messages to the Syndicate downtown in Manhattan. This was when he had a place on 44th Street East if I remember right. The funniest thing about the place that he had, was you would go downstairs a few steps from the outside. You come to a red door, open the door and then go up about two flight of stairs. It was funny to me, as you would go down to go up! I don't even know if you thought about that himself. Being a messenger, was my first job at the time. One day as I came up the stairs with a bunch of packages for Jim, over the bannister of the stairs appeared a frog muppet. I had no idea what this was all about. I thought perhaps these people had been working really hard, and were just "out of it!" Later, I discovered it was Kermit the frog that I had met. I think Jim's wife or daughter was handling the muppet. But I remembered that for years!