New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

LuvMuppets4life

Reaction score
I just joined this forum today. I am tickled to be a member, because I genuinely love all of the Muppets! Both, my hubby and I, have grown up with the muppets. Our daughter loves all of them, too. I am so amazed at what a wonderful man created all of those years ago. Jim Henson, made learning fun! He created a legacy, that will NEVER be equaled, except by Walt Disney. I sometimes sit and ponder, and marvel, at what these men accomplished. I often wish that, they were here with us, to see, how many people, from all walks of life, love what they have done, for our world. :wisdom::flirt:

gryffscoolstuff

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I'm gryffscoolstuff. I am originally from Wales and now live in the United States (Via New Zealand).

I have been a fan of Jim Henson and the Muppets all my life and have vivid memories as a child of watching Labyrinth with wonder, and of being freaked out and scared of Sweetums.

Over time, I collected pretty much the whole Palisades line of amazing action figures and playsets. Sadly due to hard times I listed the last (and best of them) on Ebay this week.

I guess I could complain about things :boo:.
Or Have a Hissy Fit:mad:.
Or tell a Joke and Hope it gets better:embarrassed:.

Please Note: At this point I could not use any more Icons due to the administrators limit of 3. Please feel free to guess which characters go with each statement.

I guess at least I'm Not Homeless Yet.

Playing Some good Music usually Helps me fell better.

I could always donate my Body to Sceintific Study to get some badly needed cash.

And with the cash finally make a decent meal.

You know what. I feel better already. I'm going to go downstairs right now and get myself a Cookie.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Welcome Ann Fibian! Nice to see you home at MC since Zach and I have been here...FOREVER. :smile:

Welcome everyone else, too. Glad to see our family grow.

Greengables95

Reaction score
Hello, Muppet Central! My name is Matthew. I am 15 years old. I live in PA, and I am a Mupeek (Muppet Geek) and a Diseek (Disney Geek).
Muppets were always a passion of mine all my life. As a teen, I think these movies are interesting and wonderful. My 5 favorite Muppet movies are The Muppet Christmas Carol, Christmas Eve on Sesame Street, Sesame Street Presents Follow That Bird, Muppet Classic Theater, and The Great Muppet Caper. I consider GMC to be one of the greatest movies of all time. My most favorite movie is Irving Berlin's Holiday Inn.
I decided to leave UD to come here. Nothing felt at all right on there. I am avonleastories95, for anyone who is/was there as well.

Karulou

Reaction score
I'm new, and glad to be here. I love everything about making puppets and puppeteering. And I am only now really learning about it. I have spent my adult life not enjoying myself (working in offices), and have decided to spend the next 50 years making up for it! Haha. That really says it all for me. :wink:

RYMANOFSTEEL

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I have been a puppeteer for several years. You can check out some of my puppeteering videos here: www.youtube.com/rymanofsteel

The work I am most proud of are the blues brothers puppet shows we have done

Silent Rowlf

Reaction score
Ossu! Call me Roby, or Ryou, or Silent Rowlf is you'd like. I've loved the Muppets all my life, and although my true passion is cinema and comics (manga, really), I also have a great interest in one day running a puppet show aimed at young adults and older teens. Just recently purchased Seasons 1 & 3 of the Muppet Show (they didn't have 2 in stock) so I've been watch non-stop Muppets for the past couple of days.

Anyway, my favorite muppets are Gonzo, Rowlf, Statler & Waldorf, Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, Fozzie Bear, Sam the Eagle, Sweetums, and of course Kermit the Frog.