The RHLC!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*feels like whining....almost* I really want to get the Season Two!!!

Is it out at Wal-Mart yet? Cause my first paycheck, what I get for pocket money is going towards that. Layaway. At Wal-Mart. (which is how I purchased Season One, actually.) I love the layaway at Wal-Mart.

I had a wonderful second day of work. 'Cause of my knee, I used a stool most of the day. It's so easy and laid-back there. Like I said before, probably because most of the people who shop there are hippies. XD

I am something of a hippie myself, so I love that store.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not to mention a bit of a rising stage star in our fanfics.

Hi Sara. Just wanted to say that yes, FR Season 2's available at Wal-Mart. Think that's where Kyle got his copy this week. Will probably put this on my B-Day/X-Mas wishlist, along with a few other releases from the Muppet/CTW vault.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Don't worrie Sara, You'll get it. Congradulations on you're first paycheck,:smile: and sorry about your Knee.:frown: Glad you had a good second day.:smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Congrats on your first paycheck, sara!
MBM, I'm so-totally jealous. :smile:
All yours, you lucky thing. Me and my Richard pal are just good friends but... I duuno. :embarrassed:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Awesome, Sara!

Kiki, don't be jealous. At least you and your Richard pal have spoken a word to each other. :wink: Good luck with him.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Last night I had a chance to sit down and watch a bit of Season 2, and I like what I've seen so far.
I decided to watch Steve's home movie of the "Rev" sessions first. Richard is a trip, as always, Lord love him...but man, Phil Balsam could take somebody's eye out with that conductor's baton.
As for the episodes: I think my favorites so far are "The Wizard of Fraggle Rock," "All Work and All Play" and "Uncle Matt Comes Home." The Wizard may seem to be cowardly and shifty, but you can't help but like the guy a bit (and not just because of who's working him down in the trench, though that helps).

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
...but man, Phil Balsam could take somebody's eye out with that conductor's baton.
Oh, most definitely. Did you see how close he got to Dave with that thing? I was gripping the edge of my seat, almost wishing for it to fly out of his hand and hit something. Not Dave, of course, though that would be slightly amusing.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I can see it now:

"Rev, take one!"
(baton flies out of Balsam's hand at alarming velocity)
Dave: (dives for cover as baton thunks into the wall) (in Boober voice) I've been skew-ered!

"Rev, take two!"
(baton flies out of Balsam's hand and heads for Kathy, who shields herself with a music stand)
Kathy: I think it's time to update my insurance policy.

"Rev, take three!"
(as before, except this time the baton goes for Steve)
Steve: (Wembley voice) Gobo! There's a stick-waving silly creature and he's out to get us!

"Rev, take four!"
(baton flies out and heads for Richard, who grabs his script and holds it up in front of his face; baton embeds itself in script)
Richard: Phil, are you trying to kill us or something? (turns to someone else) Can I get him with one of the mike booms? The police will buy the self-defense bit.

Don Gillis: Phil, you might want curb your enthusiasm a bit.

Skye

Reaction score
Perfect scenario, Erin. Who said recording a song was easy? It's like a battlefield over there! :big_grin:

Erin, that's awesome that you got to watch some of FR. I really liked "Uncle Matt Comes Home," too. And Will was right... Richard was rully great in it. As he always is.

Man, Kiki, I wish I knew somebody who looked like Richard! Good luck with your crush on that friend of yours (I can't blame ya!). Oh, and MBM, very nice picture. Pretty cute guy. Good luck with finally talking to him someday! :wink:

beakersbreakers

Reaction score
Hi All!!

I thought it was about time I got back online and told a Richard story.....

Every year on Christmas Eve at 5pm Richard would show up at the Metropolitan Museum of Art store to shop for Christmas... they knew he would be there so they ALWAYS stayed open. Richard was a very LATE person,it runs in the rest of the family, I'm always early!! (He used to miss planes all the time too!!) Anyway, so once again Richard showed up (finally) did all of his Christmas shopping and since he felt bad for keeping the staff there late bought them all a gift as well!!! Very Generous! :eek: I just wanted to share his generosity with you! I've gotten calls from the family and shared all your enthusiasm with them... they think it is wonderful that you all think so highly of him! I told them all to think of thier favorite story so I can share them with you! Hope you enjoy them! I haven't gotten any message with questions lately, did I answer them all??????:confused: Amanda