Your Thoughts: Kevin Clash on Oprah

puppetise

Reaction score
hmm we should personaly gag operah and turn up with pich forks and look threatening when she inter veiws pointless ppl for too long

Marky

Reaction score
puppetise said:
hmm we should personaly gag operah and turn up with pich forks and look threatening when she inter veiws pointless ppl for too long
Does anyone have a pattern to replicate Dr. Feel? I want to spank her with it!

travellingpat

Reaction score
So....It was too short of an interview, what can we do? I mean, theres nothing that we can change now.....You gotta admit elmo jumpong at the word "affair" was priceless

Travelling Pat

puppetise

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
So....It was too short of an interview, what can we do? I mean, theres nothing that we can change now.....You gotta admit elmo jumpong at the word "affair" was priceless

Travelling Pat
that took reall skill in improve but good work kevin!

Animal Jam

Reaction score
Oprah has some strange stuff on her show, it make me sick!:boo:
With all that Dr. Phil crap and John travolta and the other 70 year old celebs I couldn't stomach that show even if all the muppets from SS were on there! Bt if they had TMS... thats a different story.

SirGiggles

Reaction score
lol now I know why cliffords voice was so deep (kevin clash also did the voice of clifford the catfish he was the host of muppets tongiht) and also kevin has done the voice of elmo since he was nine years old in the year 1969

awolterink

Reaction score
We here in Holland haven't seen this episode of Oprah at all, as far as I know.