Flippersteps in the Sand

Beauregard

Reaction score
*is also fainted and unconscious*

Unconscious voice: Hey there unconscious sheep that flies...how you doing?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
General notice: I missed the bus this morning. Therefore my internet will be disconnected today. Therefore I will not be on MC or MSN, so don't look for me or worry about me please. That is all.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha huh? But now that you have a license, can't you just head on out in your family's car instead of the bus? And why would you have missed it? Was it stolen? Wonder if Christy knows what happened to that bus.
Hope you're here later today or early tomorrow kiddo.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Actually Ed, student parking requires a permit, at least at my school, and I don't have a permit- not to mention that, while we do have three cars, we also have three drivers in addition to myself who need those cars. So, it's a nice idea, but...

And beloved other half, I'll be back soon! Maybe not today because it's Wednesday and I don't exist on Wednesdays, but tomorrow for sure!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*shrug* Is hokay, I usually don't exist on Wednesday's either. But you better be here tomorrow...Or I'll mob you with penguin cannons!

Jack: Did someone say mob?

Sheesh...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I thought... Too many home drivers for the cars you may have. You don't exist on Wednesdays? Then it's a good bet you won't violate that third rule of Death.
Just be sure you're back here and posting more story... Or the penguins will fly!

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Count said:
You don't exist on Wednesdays? Then it's a good bet you won't violate that third rule of Death.
Yeah, that's what I thought...:zany:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<giggles> That's what I thought you'd think!

I know, I know, you want more more more... Believe me, I know the feeling! And I'm hoping, I am SO hoping, to write some this weekend... But before I can write so much as another word, I NEED to spend some quality time with season one and the various dates associated with it. I don't know how the rest of you see it, or if you've bothered to look, but from where I'm standing, the whole timeline of season one looks like a nice big mess... And if you were to ask my parents I'm sure they'd be happy to tell you that cleaning up a mess is not my expertise. (I'm much better at making the mess bigger.)

So no guarantees on when I'll get some story here... But I can guarantee that I'm just as anxious for more as all of you are (if not more so)!