Flippersteps in the Sand

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Liiiiiiiissssssssaaaaa! Come back and post more of Flippersteps! You simply cannot let this epic sink into the grainular dunes of the sands of time. Please, post more story! Soonish! Please?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Deep sigh... Haaaaaaah.
And so we're resignedly awaiting for this grandiose epic to be updated.
*Deep sigh.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Believe it or not, another fanfic has been updated...one that involves Piggy, Gonzo, and Fozzie, but not Kermit...can you guess what it is yet?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What? Avoiding Destiny? Oh, that other fanfic... Yeah, spotted that one already.
But I'm waiting for more Flippersteps!!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Sigh> Mergh... Eventually... I'm sorry, I just have to wrestle with the TMS Season 1 timeline before I can write more... And it's something of a daunting task. Tell you what, though, I'll get to work on it right now. Where's some scrap paper, this is gonna need some time-line-ing... and I really don't know or care if "time-line-ing" is a real word. Now then, notecard... pen... boxing gloves... I'm ready. <sets off to wrestle with timeline>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... That girl's crazy enough to think you'd need boxing gloves for a wrestling match.

Hey Lisa, if you need help with this, let us know... You can find timeline production and/or airing dates at www.kermitage.com or http://muppet.wikia.com
Hope this helps... You've got only one more day until your other half gets back from that mousetrap way down south near one of Kermit's ol' stomping grounds though.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
How in the name of Jim did this thread get so long? I'm pretty sure I can remember when it was only 17 pages!
Yes, of course I too am waiting for the next chapter. If you need any help, please do feel free to ask us on the forum. I myself might not be too much help, but who knows?
:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Have to bring this one back up to the top of the heap. And nag Lisa for more... And you know what that means!
*Splats Toga and other half with double drenching of water balloons!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Seems a shame that this, the true fictional Muppet historical epic has gotten stuck in the theater before blossoming into it's fullest recountings.
Maybe if Prawny got Uncle Deadly to stir things up, we could get some more story? Huh? PLisa? Pretty PLisa? With a cherry on top? No, not on top of you, that'd just get Gonzo interested in some sort of lunatic stunt. Which wouldn't be bad either, just so long as it comes with an update to this magnificent memoir.