Dark Crystal/Labyrinth exhibit ...and more!

Mistershow

Reaction score
Thanks man! It was truly amazing seeing all of those original works of art in person. It's one thing to watch them over and over on dvd (which I do:wink:! ) and completely another to see them in real life. If you EVER get a chance to see this exhibit near you, CANCEL ALL PLANS and see this.

Neil

Reaction score
Thank you for the pictures!!! I'll be going there next week myself!! I cant wiat!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Mistershow said:
Yes it is! That's one of the actual stop motion puppets they used in the film!
Cool!:excited: Ghostbusters is one if my favorite movies

quixotic

Reaction score
Why thank you sir! yes this is indeed what communities are about, :big_grin: cheers!

muppetperson

Reaction score
What is the story with the two Augra's.Was the bikinni babe for close up references?

Brinatello

Reaction score
propologist said:
I just call them to see if they were going to allow photography and they said that there is to be no photography of any type allowed. Like most displays they are conserned about the flashes braking down the materials faster(UV Light) from the flashes.
I will be going any way I want to see if any of the stuff I worked on is on display (Gremlins,Beetlejuice).

Hope this helps,

Mike
Propologist
Really? Flash is the only concern? Does that mean pictures without flash are permitted? Digitals can capture images without flash. I would LOVE to get photos at this museum. My memory is not that great!