FanFic: The New Arrival

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Just got caught up on the story finally after getting back this weekend. I love it! It is so heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time! And that is quite a combo! I'm sorry about your knee, that really sucks. Anyway, great story, I'm glad Gonzo finally found Tanzer and I look forward to what's coming next!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Sarah, I just have to give you this thought. That last chapter would have been a "nice" place to end it. Cozy, quiet...and boring as heck! I would have been lying if I were to say I hadn't been disapointed with it! I'm excited to see what you have in store for us next, but I, as well as everyone else, want you to take care of yourself! Take your time, and I'm sure all of us eager beavers will find plenty of other things to do in the meantime, Lol!

Be well,
Kate

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Yes, I know guys. It's so very boring...but I'm literally stuck in what to do next....I don't know where to go from here. With my knee taken care of now, it's not hurting so bad, I figured it would be easier.

But it's really not. I'm still distracted by something, and I don't know what! It's really bothering me!

If anyone has any ideas about the story and stuff, go ahead and muffin the thread with responses. It might jog my poor, bogged mind to get up and write somemore story!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
No no, I didn't mean it was boring; I meant it would have been boring if you had left it as is, but since you have it in mind to write more...
It sounds to me as if you're trying too hard. As tempting as it sounds, it is very dificult, and unwise, to try and force ideas. My advice, and personal experience, is to try and forget about. (And I can hear all the readers groaning) Try to get involved in something else, and I'm sure an idea will hit when you least expect it.
In the meantime, I'll try and think of suggestions, and I'm sure everyone else will be happy to do the same!

imwhoim

Reaction score
Sara, you are everyones hero in the blog and need some cheerleading. What I do to get refreshed sometimes is take nap, go for a long walk in the fresh air, and a sip good cup of coffee. If that doesn't work there is always ice cream and a movie.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sara. I do so wish you all the very best with Sadie's Stories. I have promised myself to re-read them again one day I do so adore them.
I have had many problems in my life including neighbour troubles in the set of units I live in. But I'm making preparations to move back with my family towards the end of August and I hope to show Sadie's Stories to them when I settle back home.
It's an excellent fan fic. You should be proud. Stay positive and never give up writing fan fic or even original stories you may be able to publish one day.

I hope I'm doing the right thing bumping this up to say this. And I wish you and your family all the very best. :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Certainly the right thing, Marty. Ironically I saw you here yesterday, when I was looking over this thread again. I keep wanting to come back to this story...but it's just fallen into a rut. I don't know where to take it from here!

If anyone can give any suggestions (in this thread) I might try to use them and pick up from where I so unceremonisally dropped the story off at!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... Hi Sara, hope you're OK. Dropped you a PM the other day. If you need to talk fanfic inspiration, then maybe you could contact me at my online mailing addy and we can bat around some ideas. Or maybe, if you happen to have a corrected copy of this story, you could send that and we can see how to help each other. Would say that if you have a corrected copy of The Prediciment you could send that one too and we'll have a good chat about both stories.

Hope this helps, I certainly can relate when it comes to feeling unsatisfied about a fictional creation you've been working on for a while and then don't know where to go or even what you want to do next. Anyway, hugs to you li'l cuz and take care.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And have some more hugs sister dear from your brother Marty.:flirt: :big_grin: