Anybody else find Red strangely attractive?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Well let's put it this way. If I was a Fraggle I would date her that's for sure.

Foodie

Reaction score
All fraggles are attractive. Especially this one ------> :smirk:

Nick

MattFraggle

Reaction score
Red is hawt.

If I could, I'd take Red down to brushplant cavern. We'd drink whoopie water and eat radishes and doozersticks. Then we'd play tug-a-tails and rock high! Then, as I was attempting to put my arm around her, she'd put me in a half nelson, kick me in the doozers, and yell NO! Hands off! Bad touch! Then she would file a civil suit and drive me to stalking her. I'd stalk her, get thrown in jail, then send her love letters written in my own blood. I might even send her my severed thumb:}

Yes. Red is very cute :}

BEAR

Reaction score
MattFraggle said:
Red is hawt.

If I could, I'd take Red down to brushplant cavern. We'd drink whoopie water and eat radishes and doozersticks. Then we'd play tug-a-tails and rock high! Then, as I was attempting to put my arm around her, she'd put me in a half nelson, kick me in the doozers, and yell NO! Hands off! Bad touch! Then she would file a civil suit and drive me to stalking her. I'd stalk her, get thrown in jail, then send her love letters written in my own blood. I might even send her my severed thumb:}

Uhhhh....:confused: :eek:

Foodie

Reaction score
MattFraggle said:
Red is hawt.

But.... how would you get the whoopie water without causing a cave-in?????

Nick