1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Anybody else find Red strangely attractive?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by ElFozzie, Jun 8, 2006.

1. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Fraggles are very cute and fluffy like kitties. Wembley is cute but give me a Gobo any day of the week.
  2. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

lol... gobo was WAY cuter before he had his hair cut in the middle of season 1. he needs to grow his hair back.
  3. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

So you're a ' long hair ' Godo type too eh? ;) Yeah I always thought Gobo looks cuter with his long hair. My only reason why they decided to cut it short was to make him look older. But in early episoades of FR it looks liek he might have cut it himself. HAHA
  4. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

lol... he didn't do a very good job... he had some stray hairs sticking up... lol... oh and for like 2 episodes he wore a hat with a little feather... i don't think that look worked for him!
  5. daughterdeadly

daughterdeadly New Member

Yeah! I totally agree with that!

But, however, I do find Boober strangely attractive...
  6. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Yeah that stupid hat I never liked that one over much either. I loved the one with the tiney tassle hanging down the side that suited him much better.
    As for Boober yeah I think he's sasy in a Booberish kind of feel.
    Ok we have
    The Raving Reds
    The Glorous Gobo's
    The Wonderous Wemblies
    And the Booberish Boobers
    Who's up for The Mistic Mokies?? ;)
  7. Morgan Clueless

Morgan Clueless New Member

I personally find all of the Fraggle Five cute/attractive in their own way, but I think Boober's the hottest of them all! Though he'd probably lose to his alter ego, Sidebottom, if I was the judge. ;)

Uncle Matt's sort of attractive... in his own strange little way. :p

And this may sound a bit strange, but I find Convincing John VERY handsome. ^.^

PS: I'm also an "RIC, MIC" kind of person, just to point that out.
  8. Gobo_Tron2

Gobo_Tron2 Member

You know where I stand on this, Byron... Yep, it's me... I'm baaaaaaaaack! :p

Umm... yeah! I'd chase her through the tunnels given half the chance. :excited: Rather frighteningly, I sort of got to experience that in a dream a few years back too.

She's a good kisser.
  9. RottenPuppets

RottenPuppets New Member

it's not just you................................... :)

mmmMMmmm mmMMmmMMmm DELICIOUS!!!
  10. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I think Mokies' a little hot, but there's just something about a adventurous Fraggle with pigtails. I dunno, but since this is a family board, I'm not gonna tell ya what I would do to that Fraggle(especially the pigtails) but I'll just say that it'll be interesting as heck. lol. Can we say Paris Hilton tape? Oh and btw, I know I'm weird, you say that like it's a bad thing.

Daniel
  11. Red would be way to bossy and controlling I think.
  12. Gobo_Tron2

Gobo_Tron2 Member

I think there's a subtle difference between the Fraggle definition of 'adventurous' and yours, that you're just not seeing :p
  13. Hrodulf

Hrodulf New Member

Fanfic

Gobo (holding a laptop): Uncle Matt brought this back, he said it was a strange machine called an 'inter-net.'

Red:What does it do?

Gobo:I'm not sure, lets you talk to silly creatures from all over the world, he said.

Mokey:Let's try it!

(they read this thread. All of it).

Red: . . . Let's seal off the hole to outer space.

Mokey:With the biggest rock we can find.

Immoral of the story: you never know who will end up reading what you post on the internet.
  14. Gobo_Tron2

Gobo_Tron2 Member

*sighs*

I guess I'll just have to find one of the portals that lead to the T. Matthew room :p
  15. JRawkSteady

JRawkSteady New Member

I'm a Red guy myself. I would def. take her over Mokey.
  16. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

Red? No.

Wembley? Yes. ^-^

I've even been noted to have a crush on Cantus...
  17. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Red's v.v. cute but not rully attractive.
    Yes, Wembely is definatly cute!! ;)
  18. Metacritter

Metacritter New Member

Wait 20 minutes... ;)
  19. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Well all the little girls likes Red Fraggle.
  20. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

Yeah, I think someone else does---his name's Gobo. ;)