Anybody else find Red strangely attractive?

G-MAN

Reaction score
I also think Red is cute, so you are not the only one.

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
i think all the fraggles are cute... especially boober... boober is like the hawtest fraggle alive! <3

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Dang! And I thought I was strange. HAHAHAH!! * Farts *

MattFraggle said:
Red is hawt.

If I could, I'd take Red down to brushplant cavern. We'd drink whoopie water and eat radishes and doozersticks. Then we'd play tug-a-tails and rock high! Then, as I was attempting to put my arm around her, she'd put me in a half nelson, kick me in the doozers, and yell NO! Hands off! Bad touch! Then she would file a civil suit and drive me to stalking her. I'd stalk her, get thrown in jail, then send her love letters written in my own blood. I might even send her my severed thumb:}

Yes. Red is very cute :}

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm with the "Red is cute, Mokey is cuter" party. If there is such a party. And if there is no such party, we should make one. "RIC,MIC". Wadda you say Byron?

Or...maybe theres just to many acronim-based-clubs (ABC's) at MC these days...

abiraniriba

Reaction score
This thread is 2 creepy

This thread is 2 creepy even 4 me I'm going to have to let Sam have his say he's visiting this week for the 4th of July.

YOU ARE ALL WEIRDOS!!! :attitude:

Foodie

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
This thread is 2 creepy even 4 me I'm going to have to let Sam have his say he's visiting this week for the 4th of July.

YOU ARE ALL WEIRDOS!!!
Fraggles are cute though. :smirk: :excited:

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
I find that wembley is cute in a weird way... but not as cute as my favorite fraggle BOOBER!!