Anybody else find Red strangely attractive?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Fraggles are very cute and fluffy like kitties. Wembley is cute but give me a Gobo any day of the week.

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
lol... gobo was WAY cuter before he had his hair cut in the middle of season 1. he needs to grow his hair back.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
So you're a ' long hair ' Godo type too eh? :wink: Yeah I always thought Gobo looks cuter with his long hair. My only reason why they decided to cut it short was to make him look older. But in early episoades of FR it looks liek he might have cut it himself. HAHA

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
lol... he didn't do a very good job... he had some stray hairs sticking up... lol... oh and for like 2 episodes he wore a hat with a little feather... i don't think that look worked for him!

daughterdeadly

Reaction score
ILuVERNIE said:
lol... gobo was WAY cuter before he had his hair cut in the middle of season 1. he needs to grow his hair back.
Yeah! I totally agree with that!

But, however, I do find Boober strangely attractive...

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Yeah that stupid hat I never liked that one over much either. I loved the one with the tiney tassle hanging down the side that suited him much better.
As for Boober yeah I think he's sasy in a Booberish kind of feel.
Ok we have
The Raving Reds
The Glorous Gobo's
The Wonderous Wemblies
And the Booberish Boobers
Who's up for The Mistic Mokies?? :wink:

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I personally find all of the Fraggle Five cute/attractive in their own way, but I think Boober's the hottest of them all! Though he'd probably lose to his alter ego, Sidebottom, if I was the judge. :wink:

Uncle Matt's sort of attractive... in his own strange little way. :stick_out_tongue:

And this may sound a bit strange, but I find Convincing John VERY handsome. ^.^

PS: I'm also an "RIC, MIC" kind of person, just to point that out.

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
You know where I stand on this, Byron... Yep, it's me... I'm baaaaaaaaack! :stick_out_tongue:

Umm... yeah! I'd chase her through the tunnels given half the chance. :excited: Rather frighteningly, I sort of got to experience that in a dream a few years back too.

She's a good kisser.

RottenPuppets

Reaction score
it's not just you................................... :smile:

mmmMMmmm mmMMmmMMmm DELICIOUS!!!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I think Mokies' a little hot, but there's just something about a adventurous Fraggle with pigtails. I dunno, but since this is a family board, I'm not gonna tell ya what I would do to that Fraggle(especially the pigtails) but I'll just say that it'll be interesting as heck. lol. Can we say Paris Hilton tape? Oh and btw, I know I'm weird, you say that like it's a bad thing.

Daniel