New Ernie , Bert And Elmo Replicas

Keeermit

Reaction score
Hey all, just thought i'd drop you all a line and tell you about my new replicas. I haven't made a new Ernie:stick_out_tongue: or Bert:frown: for about 10 years so i thought it was about time I made them. And I have improved ( well i think i have :smile: ) my Elmo. cheers
jarrod

http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets

Blink

Reaction score
Keeermit said:
Hey all, just thought i'd drop you all a line and tell you about my new replicas. I haven't made a new Ernie:stick_out_tongue: or Bert:frown: for about 10 years so i thought it was about time I made them. And I have improved ( well i think i have :smile: ) my Elmo. cheers
jarrod

http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets
Beautiful stuff Jarrod.

I especially love the Bart Simpson puppet. It is amazing the shapes you are able to achieve with your designs. Great job!.

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
OMFG!!! love your stuff, and am obsessed w/ avenue q... can you email me some info about how you did trekkie? i'm actually in the middle of making a nicky replica... will post pix when done...

email me at artzykidg91@sbcglobal.net

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just saw some of your new work. I love Jack the Squirrel and Norris! It's cool to see Nancy Cartwright loved your Bart Simpson puppet.

Great work as usual Jerrod!

davidmartiste

Reaction score
Jarrod

Your work is nothing short of amazing! I emailed a while back - don't know if you got it. I'm interested in learning what materials and methods you use for your arm rods. I'd definitely purchase your 'how to' video if you ever get around to it. I want to say that you are a class act on ebay as well. I'm floored when I see some puppet designers demand rediculous prices for puppets that aren't even 1/2 as good.

Peace ~ David

renegade

Reaction score
Keeermit
Could you help out and tell us what your using as a material for the half egg type eyes on you puppets ? like on frank here or the little corbin monster

Also do you have any pic's of interior eye mech that you've made for any of your puppets .
Your work and creatively will surely be missed if you stop making puppets when you go overseas

thanks for all the inspiration!

BorkBork

Reaction score
I saw theese last night when i was at your site. As usual great job! Keep it up. I also love your Bart simpson. i have had thoughts of doing simpson puppets myself for a while.

BorkBork

Reaction score
renegade said:
Keeermit
Could you help out and tell us what your using as a material for the half egg type eyes on you puppets ? like on frank here or the little corbin monster
[/FONT]
I'm pretty sure he uses plastic spoons. Could be somthing else, but that's my guess.

renegade

Reaction score
There kind of a odd shape spoon. but I'm always on the look out for good smooth plastic spoons . Havent come across any thing like those but would still love to know if thats what they are .