Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I knew i'd be picking up :concern: as i'm planning on doing with Kermit but I was never really that excited over him, I was a little dissapointed we wouldn't get Animal but WOW! this will probably happen with every replica they show but as soon as you see that first pic of the product you become excited all over again.

Kermit & Gonzo are going to look great next to each other, this is so awsome

Beauregard

Reaction score
*transfers a post from another thread*

*jaw drops*

*eyelids widen*

*pupils dilate*

*lungs catch*

*toes tap*

*wait, scratch that last one*

Wow...I have never seen anything so...wow...I am stunned beyond words, actually, excuse my unprofessionalism here but...holy cow and eat my codfish that's...HOLY MOSQUITOES!!! What can be said????

Beauregard

Reaction score
Does anyone know when we will be able to pre-order these Gonzo's? Obviously, they arn't even approved, or finished, or anything..but I get the feeling that the moment they are released they will be gone, and if I was to miss the oppertunity to grab hold of one, I know I'd have to find a tall bridge to jump off...and not in a Gonzoish way, either.

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
That is beautiful in a way only Gonzo can be!

Excellent work! :big_grin:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
WO BABY! I didn't want Kermit, I didn't think it looked that good and it was alot of money. But GONZO! I can't help myself...I HAVE to have him!:concern:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
lol i have that same feeling... actually... when i heard about Gonzo, i decided i'll buy a Kermit... maybe not animal but def Gonzo and Kermit to go with him. If they make a Fozzie, i'd buy him too... but thats it i think...

turlem

Reaction score
i really wonder how they might do rowlf, or if he's on the lineup early. i need rowlf

Status
Not open for further replies.