What was the last DVD you bought and why?

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Love it too and i bought it just a last weekend. That is the 20th version one that has three of the cartoons of the movie.
Yes and that is also the DVD that has caused me to officially disbelieve anything I read on the IMDb. (They said his use of the f-word had been removed, which it wasn't. Which, in turn, made me glad I didn't let my little brother watch it.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I finally got that "bootlegged" lost copyright copy of Hoppity Hooper... one of the only 2 Jay Ward programs to not be released on an official DVD, the other being Crusader Rabbit. Even Fractured Flickers got an official (of sorts) DVD release.

Wanna know hoe bootleggy this copy is? it actually has the New York channel 7 logo pop up a buncha times (as this DVD company's offices are in Brooklyn... but their product is made in Taiwan). I really wish someone would get on top of this and make an official copy.

God, I hope Clutch Cargo doesn't pop up....

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
*BOING*

'Hello! Clutch Cargo here to tell you that my extraordinarily bad animation and I are coming to DVD.'

MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

(P.S. I just bought Spaceballs! Another Mel Brooks movie to add to my collection!)

grail

Reaction score
Bought the latest MST3K boxed set...because, well...it's an MST3K boxed set.Other recent purchases include Ghostbusters and Burn Notice season 2, both on Blu-Ray. And I seem to have come into possession of a DVD for Night of the Living Dead: The Musical...I heard somebody use the word "awfulsome" recently, and that about sums it up.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I tried to find the newest MST3 but couldn't find it. Where did you get yours at Grail?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got Fred Claus as a random gift for my mom.

She's so obsessed with that movie...

grail

Reaction score
I tried to find the newest MST3 but couldn't find it. Where did you get yours at Grail?
Behind the "at"?

No, really...I got it from Deepdiscountdvd.com through Amazon.com, and it cost me just under $40 shipped. They had it at my local Best Buy, but wanted $50 for it. I decided not to make the trek across town to Fry's but they've usually got that kind of stuff too.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Behind the "at"?

No, really...I got it from Deepdiscountdvd.com through Amazon.com, and it cost me just under $40 shipped. They had it at my local Best Buy, but wanted $50 for it. I decided not to make the trek across town to Fry's but they've usually got that kind of stuff too.
Thanks Grail. I just couldn't find it at the Best Buy or anywhere. One of my favorite episodes is on the newest one. So i hope to find it.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I bought the first two Animaniacs and the first two Pinky and the Brain volumes for only $6 a piece. A fantastic buy that's really given me a great joy watching the past week or so.

"Helloooooooo, Nurse!"