What was the last DVD you bought and why?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Mmmm, Miyazaki. I love Studio Ghibli films. So good.
Yeah Miyazaki has made some AWESOME animated movies, no doubt about that.

Also forget to mention in my last post (knew I probably would forget one)...

The Chuck Jones Collection- Hey Chuch Jones is a legend of animation and this collection which included Rikki-Tikki-Tavi for only 5 bucks. Being a HUGE fan of animation as I am, why not get this.

Super Mario Bros: Super Show-volume one- It was only ten bucks, so I figured why not. Pretty chessey stuff I have to say, but in a good way.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
The Muppets Take Manhattan - It was on discount and I've been looking for it on DVD for a while now.

The Flintstones - Same reason.

MST3K: Volume XIX - Because I love this show!

Quesal

Reaction score
Nothing good has been out lately...at least nothing that interests me

Count von Count

Reaction score
Cheers season 1.
Why! ? Because that show is the best! and because my local tv channel decided to stop airing it. It used to show at 9 then they moved it to 10.30 then to midnight and then it was gone.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Technically I didn't buy it, I got it for my birthday, but I was going to buy it anyway, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. When I can sit through all 2 hours of a movie without fidgeting, then you know its good because I have the attention span of a goldfish

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Been some time since I last posted what I got so...

Bambi-Blu Ray combo pack-Because classic Disney and as most of you now by now, I'm a huge fan.

Tales from the Earthsea-Same with Bambi but with Studio Ghibli, which I'm still building the collection.

Pee Wee's Playhouse-Volumes 1, 2 and the Christmas special- Was on a bit of a Pee Wee kick and this store was selling all three of this sets for only 32 bucks, seems like a pretty good deal.

Henson's Place-An old documentary of Jim Henson that I ordered off Target.com. Got it in the mail today and looking forward to watching it.

Snoopy's Reunion-It was only 5 bucks and what really made me want it was the special feature of the reunion of the voice cast. Again being such an animation fan, I love to hear the voice actors talk about there parts.

Disney's Tangled: Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack-Bought it the very day it came out. Loved this movie, even more than I thought I was going to enjoy it when I saw it with my aunt last year.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Eh, I actually bought Season One of Hogan's Heroes... and I might get maybe Seasons Three, Five and maybe Six.

*Shrug*

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Once Upon a Time in the West - Found it at a garage sale. I'm a big fan of Sergio Leone's "Man-With-No-Name Trilogy" and IGN listed this one as the No. 1 Best Western of all time.
A Passage to India - I'm also a fan of David Lean's work, and this was only a dollar.