In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

ploobis

Reaction score
I still wonder if Jerry Nelson or somebody els will take the role of Gobo for this future movie? :smirk:

Nobody can replace Jerry, NOBODY!

Metacritter

Reaction score
Maybe they can get Jeff bridges to play Cantus. Why? Because he plays a great mellow sage, as he did in SURF'S UP.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I do hope that Cantus is in the movie...he is a huge part of Fraggle lore...

BEAR

Reaction score
I'm sure Jerry Nelson would be capable of atleast dubbing the voice and then having someone else do the puppeteering. I guess they've been doing that a lot for his characters lately.

ploobis

Reaction score
I'm sure Jerry Nelson would be capable of atleast dubbing the voice and then having someone else do the puppeteering. I guess they've been doing that a lot for his characters lately.
Same here buddy!

I'll still be happy if Jerry still does the voice for Gobo while they have somebody like Drew Massy, Victor Yerrid or Bill Barretta doing the puppet.

:smirk:

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah. Maybe Bill Barretta could even perform and voice Cantus while he's there too.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
While I think Bill could give Cantus a great voice similar to Jim's, I don't think that Bill has ther personality to perform Cantus. I mean, I absolutely LOVE all of Bill's characters, it just feels like he's more suited to utterly silly characters, not wise, sage-like characters like Cantus. But I dunno, he could prove us wrong.

And yeah, I don't see why Jerry couldn't dub Gobo, Marjorie, and Pa, he does it for The Count all the time. :smirk:

BEAR

Reaction score
While I think Bill could give Cantus a great voice similar to Jim's, I don't think that Bill has ther personality to perform Cantus. I mean, I absolutely LOVE all of Bill's characters, it just feels like he's more suited to utterly silly characters, not wise, sage-like characters like Cantus. But I dunno, he could prove us wrong.
Good point.