Kermit on ebay O.o

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
It reminds me of the early Kermit when he didn't have any stuffing in his head. It's kinda nice butt hat price is rediculous!

GoldenBalls

Reaction score
thats what i thought, plus the face that he hasn't just made one, he builds them to order, so yer the price is crazy.

It seems as he makes them his prices go up :confused:

Very odd.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I would pay that sort of price if it was a original Kermit made by the Muppet workshop tho. :smile:

GoldenBalls

Reaction score
yer me too. But whats makes it even worse is the fact that its not even buy now, its still a bidding auction so it could go higher :confused:

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Mistersuperstar said:
I would pay that sort of price if it was a original Kermit made by the Muppet workshop tho. :smile:
I think you'd have to pay a little more than that!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Punch'n'Judy said:
I think you'd have to pay a little more than that!
I was speaking metaphorically. :smile: It has been astablished many times over the years that they would not sell an original Muppet puppet for any price anyway. Mores the pity.

GoldenBalls

Reaction score
Mistersuperstar said:
I was speaking metaphorically. :smile: It has been astablished many times over the years that they would not sell an original Muppet puppet for any price anyway. Mores the pity.
Ah ya say that but if it happened and everyone had a kermit puppet how would the original be special? Because many people can do the kermit voice (like me heh heh). Tis just a though :flirt:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
GoldenBalls said:
Ah ya say that but if it happened and everyone had a kermit puppet how would the original be special? Because many people can do the kermit voice (like me heh heh). Tis just a though :flirt:
These conversations have been bought up on another thread about the Kermit poser replica. To be honest, I don't even really see Kermit today as being the real Kermit. The only real Kermit is the one performed by Jim and no matter how many replicas are made, that's how I will always feel.