Kermit on ebay O.o

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Mistersuperstar said:
I was speaking metaphorically. :smile: It has been astablished many times over the years that they would not sell an original Muppet puppet for any price anyway. Mores the pity.
You were going for metaphor, I was going for humour...never mind.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Punch'n'Judy said:
You were going for metaphor, I was going for humour...never mind.
Apologies, noticing subtle humour has never been a speciality of mine. :big_grin:

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Not to worry. As for there never being a real Kermit sold...you never know. A lot of famous puppets (Archie Andrews, Lord Charles, Sooty, various Thunderbirds etc characters, and an early Fozzie) have appeared recently...so you never know.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Whoah, he's no longer a registered user.

Looks like his auctions got pulled and they canned him.

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
He's already back with a new user name with zero transactions. That's at least the third username he's used in the past...what 6 - 12 months? This was the first time he had made Kermie, maybe that's what got him. He's even got a myspace page now. Regardless of how you feel about it, those are some nice looking puppets!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I think that people would be willing to part will much more cash for a Muppet puppet than a random looking puppet that someone has made. Especially if it looks like the real thing. That guys puppets are pretty accurate looking to me.