Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I got a couple of figures (gonzo and blue floyd) at my local comic store, the paperback exchange in scarboro...they still have fozzie and crazy harry at least left...(i'm waiting on those for my eb preorder to arrive)

uncleduke

Reaction score
Got Harry, Fozzie and Gonzo at a comic shop in Mesa AZ on Wed.
Floyd was all gone!
Gonna brave the mall tomorrow (got a 25% off any item coupon for Suncoast) hope they got 'em.

scooter289

Reaction score
I got Fozzie, Gonzo, and Harry from Amazon , my local EB Games didn't have any of them, so I'm going to check my local TRU to see if they have Floyd and Animal with the Stage, here's hopin'.

CheckChuck

Reaction score
big box from fedex

i live in chapel hill, nc. and my animal and playset arrived yesterday (friday) shipped from ebgames. it was ordered around the 15th and shipped and arrived this week. i've actually had no problems with ebgames for any of my orders.

it was a great belated birthday present! (17th was my birthday, and many family members and friends were running around all the toy stores in the area hunting these down) i had to wait a minute, but they're here now! and it was worth it!

Reaction score
Found Crazy Harry and Floyd at the local Toys R Us in Orlando, FL (Near Fashion Square Mall for the locals) No sign of Gonzo, Fozzie, or Animal yet.

Walker Boh

Reaction score
I found all 4 of the regular Series Two figures at my local Toys R Us. They didn't have the Animal playset yet.

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walker Boh
I found all 4 of the regular Series Two figures at my local Toys R Us. They didn't have the Animal playset yet.
Oh, I also found Blue Variant Floyd, so I guess that'd make 5.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I SAW THE ANIMAL PLAYSET IN MASS.

It was at Newbury Comics, and it cost 30 bucks. I guess I'll wait till the other stores have them. They're cheraper!

Telly

Reaction score
GrRrRRrrrRrrRRrrrrr

So is anyone here from Fargo, ND? If so...Why does Fargo suck and not have Series 2???? Every night when my roommate comes home he's like 'Nope...not in yet.' before I even ask him!!!!!

BEAKER128

Reaction score
Dateline, Minneapolis, MN!

I have apprehended all 5 figures (including Blue Floyd) in the Twin Cities. They're at Sam Goody and Suncoast Video at Soutdale Center, and also at Hot Comics and Collectibles, a local comic store. Hooray! Crazy Harry is standing right next to me!

-David
who's going to go switch Floyd and Fozzie's hats...