Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

CheckChuck

Reaction score
Amazon Coupons

Amazon apparently has some figures in now. Unfortunately, Amazon always takes a really long time to ship out when you order (in my experience).

However, here are some coupons:

NEW $10 off $50 @ Amazon.ca (Expires 12/25/02)
(Use CANADAREWARD - promotional coupon)

NEW $10 off $50 @ Amazon.ca (Expires 12/31/02)
(Use CANADATELUSM - promotional coupon)

NEW $5 off $35 @ Amazon.ca (Expires 12/31/02)
(Use CANADAEVENTS - promotional coupon)

$5 off $35 @ Amazon.ca (Expires 8/31/03)
(Use CANADASKY535 - promotional coupon)

:smile:

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Re: Amazon Coupons

Strange ... they haven't put up Floyd yet. Maybe they're trying to figure out why he has two different outfits. :wink:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Chuck,

Are those coupons only good for Canada? Their titles and that they're through Amazon.CA would seem to indicate that....

Quinnnnnn

CheckChuck

Reaction score
oh...

there is a temporary loophole at Amazon.ca (Amazon.com’s Canadian store) where when you combine the coupons with the currency exchange, you can as much as 70% off list price. This loophole will not last forever.

Prices significantly cheaper than Amazon.com because your US dollar is worth $1.58 in Canada.

gringo

Reaction score
Amazon Canada does not seem to have the Muppet figures.

Mark

CheckChuck

Reaction score
sorry

shoot..i'm sorry. i knew of a website that frequently posts amazon coupons, but they had these .ca coupons up instead of .com coupons....

the deal works really well for cd's and dvd's, etc. though...

sorry to mislead and misexcite.

:smile:

gringo

Reaction score
It's all good. That is a great deal for CD's and DVD's though. Might help w/ Xmas shopping.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil and all who's concerned: Talked to my local EBX rep. this afternoon and he told me the following:
"Due to a computer foul-up, the four regular figures, Floyd repaint, and the S2 playset will arrive at the store on December 2. The EBX exclusive Gonzo variant figure will arrive on December 17." I'll update you all as soon as the figures arrive, if they arrive on time this time.

Luke

Reaction score
I'd like to know more about their computer foul up - unless the sales rep just thought it was a computer foul up because the last date was wrong. It doesn't sound right to me because if there was a computer foul up then why would the Gonzo exclusive have been moved back too - he ships seperately. If you look at all the other stores and things some places in the states are getting theres so maybe EBX and TRU might actually get their figures a bit sooner.

gringo

Reaction score
I suckered in and order the 3 figures that Amazon has available. I ordered them last night, and they already shipped. I called my local TRU and their local warehouse (WA, OR, N. CA) has not received them item yet, which typically means the earliest would be 2 weeks out. I have been anxiously waiting these figures for so long, I broke down. Should get them in a couple days. Woo-Hoo!

Mark