Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

Thog

Reaction score
Yeah they were $11.99 for each. Whics is more than they charged for the first series. Thats why I only got Crazy Harry because I needed a fix. But I do have to say that he is fabulous!
If i were you I'd still stop by EBX after class (if it's on your way home) just to make sure the person actually knew what they were talking about.

Dan

fitz3641

Reaction score
I too have a ebgames.com preorder of em all, and still says waiting for product -- interestingly enough, the figures are no longer on the website as of now...hrm

Drtooth

Reaction score
I bet they were busy putting out the next, formulaic, by the numbers video game people were dying to play, until they got the demo....

I HATE having to resort to buying action figures at a videogame store, but that is where I found Dr.Teeth way back when...

gringo

Reaction score
I noticed that too. My local EB still has not got them yet. I am going to call them in the next hour to see if they have them.

Mark

Drtooth

Reaction score
I bet Toys R Us is obsessed with getting the new "repainted" junk from the New Harry Potter film.........

gringo

Reaction score
No luck. Maybe tomorrow. Yeah right. Probably next week. This is getting old.

Mark

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Last week the guy at Toys R Us said that Series 2 would be in on the 15th, so I'm hoping

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, Thog: where did you get your sig line from?
Anyway, to make a long story short...
...too late!
After calling my local EBX store all day today, the sales rep who said that they were waiting for the merchandise truck to arrive said that it never showd up. Now I've got to wait until Monday to see if the S2 figures I reserved show up. True, I'll possibly get all four reserved pieces in one fell swoop; but I can't help feeling a little upset after having to keep calling all day long. Well, that's all for now. I'll let you all know what happens then.

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
Hey, Thog: where did you get your sig line from?
My sig line is from when Jim Henson got inducted into the Television Hall of Fame. They did a big musical number with the Muppet Show muppets, The New York workshop, Sesame Street, and Fraggle Rock. They all sang about Jim Henson and at the end of the fraggle part Boober said that line. And at the end of the Sesame Street one Oscar says "Jim Henson, he always treated me like...trash!" It's a great number if you can get a hold of it.

Dan

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man, I hate TRU! First they never call me back for a job, now this. I only had enough in my pocket Friday to get him anywhere BUT Newburry (it was..sniff..ONE DOLLAR OFF FROM WHAT I HAD!!!!!)

I wandered the streets all night looking for him to no avail. HOWEVER, I was at the Tower Records in Harvard Square, and I picked up a Zorak action figure for....$1.99!!!!!!

Man, I feel angry for not getting harry, but this is pretty good to!