1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Phillip, Oct 22, 2002.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Perhaps "computer foul-up" wasn't the correct term to say. The sales rep just told me that the figures had been moved back from their releases on November 15 and 18 for the regular lineup and the store exclusive and playset respectively; to December 2 for the regular lineup and playset and 17 for the store exclusive figure. Some comic book and smaller retail stores may get them in sooner than that, no doubt, but since I already have a reserved set at EBX and since it's only hopefully nine days until their arrival I'll sit and wait to get that oh-so important call from the rep themselves.
  2. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

Series 2 has landed in Portland!

And Floyd sold out immediately. I got Gonzo and Fozzie at a comic book store (Things From Another World). They're fantastic! Can't wait to get Floyd, Harry, the EM stage, and the exclusives....
  3. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

UGH. I KNEW I should have moved to Portland!!!!

Still waiting semi-patiently, drumming my fingers....

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnn
  4. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

GOOD NEWS!!! I am a bear! Wait... that's not right... I bear, good news. Let me try once more... I bear good news! EBGames.com has begun shipping!!!!! My Electric Mayhem Playset has already shipped, and they say the rest'll be sent out within the next twenty four hours. That means I, and others who preordered will start having these toys in their hands by Wednesday! SHIP FAST!!! SHIP FAST!!!
  5. fitz3641

fitz3641 New Member

Same here --- odd that the playset (which is still listed for 12/1/02) is already in westchester, PA (which isn't too far from me here in NJ) while my figures havent yet shipped, though they're listed as usually ships within 24 hrs -- but I'm not complaining, I can't wait for these boxes (I fortunately preordered all with free shipping, so this is the best price I can find too)
  6. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Well i called Toys R Us in Buffalo NY and they said they just arrved in the warehouse and the girl said it migh be two to three weeks, but see also said try back next week just in case.

i also put a down payment at EB games on all the figs, i know i had trouble with EB last time, but i did get my figs, so i'll just do what i did last time, thanks to Uncle Duke here on the fourm.

so this way atleast i have money down on them even if they don't come in the store, so EB will have to get me my figs even if they have to be shipped from another store,like they did the last time, but if toys R Us gets them first,(which i bet they will) i will buy them there and get my money back from EB, but i'll keep my money on the EX Gonzo.

i also have my phone # Down on a local comic book card shop and they said they will call when they come in.

Zack)rowlf the, so i'm prepard this time, and i'll use a little agression if i have too, i know that's one of my weak points, but sometimes ya gotta use it!.Dog.
  7. Wander McMooch

Wander McMooch New Member

I saw them yesterday at Record and Tape Traders in Towson, MD. I would have bought them, but they were too expensive. I'm hoping this means that they'll be at Toys R Us within the week.
  8. gaffercat

gaffercat New Member

still no sign of the playset or the figures in Chicago, heard of everyone elses being shipped and got excited but ups man already went by today and didnt stop. so maybe we might get them here by christmas
  9. Michael Crawford

Michael Crawford New Member

Finally!

I picked up the whole set including Blue Floyd at the Ann Arbor, Michigan, Media Play this afternoon. Finally at a bricks and mortar store!

Michael
    MWC
  10. Electric Mayhem

Electric Mayhem New Member

I sense a trip to Media Play in my immediate future...!

That was the first place to have series 1 in Cincinnati, so why not series 2??
  11. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

I got a couple of figures (gonzo and blue floyd) at my local comic store, the paperback exchange in scarboro...they still have fozzie and crazy harry at least left...(i'm waiting on those for my eb preorder to arrive)
  12. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

Got Harry, Fozzie and Gonzo at a comic shop in Mesa AZ on Wed.
    Floyd was all gone!
    Gonna brave the mall tomorrow (got a 25% off any item coupon for Suncoast) hope they got 'em.
  13. scooter289

scooter289 Member

I got Fozzie, Gonzo, and Harry from Amazon , my local EB Games didn't have any of them, so I'm going to check my local TRU to see if they have Floyd and Animal with the Stage, here's hopin'.
  14. CheckChuck

CheckChuck New Member

big box from fedex

i live in chapel hill, nc. and my animal and playset arrived yesterday (friday) shipped from ebgames. it was ordered around the 15th and shipped and arrived this week. i've actually had no problems with ebgames for any of my orders.

it was a great belated birthday present! (17th was my birthday, and many family members and friends were running around all the toy stores in the area hunting these down) i had to wait a minute, but they're here now! and it was worth it!
  15. Waldo C Graphic

Waldo C Graphic New Member

Found Crazy Harry and Floyd at the local Toys R Us in Orlando, FL (Near Fashion Square Mall for the locals) No sign of Gonzo, Fozzie, or Animal yet.
  16. Walker Boh

Walker Boh New Member

I found all 4 of the regular Series Two figures at my local Toys R Us. They didn't have the Animal playset yet.
  17. Walker Boh

Walker Boh New Member

Oh, I also found Blue Variant Floyd, so I guess that'd make 5.
  18. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I SAW THE ANIMAL PLAYSET IN MASS.

It was at Newbury Comics, and it cost 30 bucks. I guess I'll wait till the other stores have them. They're cheraper!
  19. Telly

Telly Active Member

GrRrRRrrrRrrRRrrrrr

So is anyone here from Fargo, ND? If so...Why does Fargo suck and not have Series 2???? Every night when my roommate comes home he's like 'Nope...not in yet.' before I even ask him!!!!!
  20. BEAKER128

BEAKER128 New Member

Dateline, Minneapolis, MN!

I have apprehended all 5 figures (including Blue Floyd) in the Twin Cities. They're at Sam Goody and Suncoast Video at Soutdale Center, and also at Hot Comics and Collectibles, a local comic store. Hooray! Crazy Harry is standing right next to me!

-David
    who's going to go switch Floyd and Fozzie's hats...