Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

bats1972

Reaction score
Fozziebear...

I just wanted to post this, thought it might make you smile, it made me chuckle a little.

I am a father and I am lucky enough to stay home with my son during the day. Anyway, as I am reading the last line in your post ("It's Mr Noodles Brother, Mr Noodle!!" - Elmo) my son is watching Elmo's world and Elmo starting talking to Mr. Noodle. It just made me chuckle when my reading and the TV coincided.

Congrats on getting the series two figs in Australia. I should see them soon in Pennsylvania. Can't wait!

dhillman

Reaction score
But has anyone seen them in the States yet? Anywhere (besides in the Palisades HQ)?

D

Foreignman

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! Today is the day... The day EBGames.com ships out the figures that will expand my collection from nine freaktastic Muppets to thirteen!!! I called this morning just to make sure they were staying true to the release date of November 14th, and indeed they are! So, I expect they'll be here by Saturday and Ben will be just a little bit happier. Then, if the world is not cruel and all ships on schedule the playset and crash helmet Gonzo will be sent out Monday and recieved Wednesday. Quote Kermit last night, "I think I might have just wet your leather here".

Thog

Reaction score
I went to the Square One Mall in Saugus MA last night to see if they had anything yet. They still didn't have them but they did have some series one left. The only problem was they were stored so high up no human could possibly reach them. LOL

Anyway, I asked if he knew when he would be getting them in and he told me that the date kept changing..blah blah blah same old story. But that some guy who preordered them from him was coming in almost every day asking for them. So now when he comes in the store, they guy never even has to ask. They just look at them and shake their heads. Glad I'm not the only one.

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! Today is the day... The day EBGames.com ships out the figures that will expand my collection from nine freaktastic Muppets to thirteen!!! I called this morning just to make sure they were staying true to the release date of November 14th, and indeed they are! So, I expect they'll be here by Saturday and Ben will be just a little bit happier. Then, if the world is not cruel and all ships on schedule the playset and crash helmet Gonzo will be sent out Monday and recieved Wednesday. Quote Kermit last night, "I think I might have just wet your leather here".
Today's Friday. Did yours ship? I preordered mine from ebgames.com, too, and it STILL says 'waiting for product.' I'm concerned because my email address changed since then and I haven't been getting any updates (though I changed the address on account, and it should be OK...)

gringo

Reaction score
Does anyone remember for Series 1, if EB's ship date was the same date that they started to appear at the stores?

Mark

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Hey! My Electric Mayhem stage and Animal just arrived! Oooh, it looks great!

Thog

Reaction score
Newbury Comics

Newbury Comics on Newbury Street in Boston.got them today!
On my way to get them now.

Dan

Thog

Reaction score
So I just got back from Newbury Comics. The only had One Fozzie, Gonzo, and Crazy Harry. I only got Crazy Harry. He's great! I can't wait to get the rest next week!

Dan

Drtooth

Reaction score
I mean, it's worth it an all, but don't those Muppet figs cost more there?

I'll tell you were I CAN'T find'em... Anywhere I check today!!!!