Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Buffalo NY

" There here!!!"

yes!!!! I got home yesterday morning from Chicago and i called my local ToysRus, the guy said two truck loads of stuff arived that day and they wouldn't be put on the shelfs till tomarrow, he didn't know if the figures would be in this shippment but it would be a good idea to call tomarrow morning(today)

well after i called TRU, i called a local comic book store not too far from my house, here's the conversation...

Me: Hello, could you please tell me if you have the Muppet Show action figures series two?...

the guy: Yeah....

me:.....
me......
me......
me:...OH! You Have them?!?!?!

the guy: Yes!

Me: could you hold a set for me i'll be right there!!:

when he said "yeah" i thought he "ment hold on, i'll go check..." untill my brain could figure out what he said, LOL!

I got them all! beside the playset, two fozzie(one for my cosin for her birthday) gonzo, crazy harry and both folyd! yes! both floyd!

they still had a few kermit and piggys, i think i might buy another kermit for my other cosin and try to get a gonzo one as well for another one of my cosins.

i called toysRus today around 3:00 ET and all they had left was crazy harry, so TRU did get them today, and now they are about gone! sooooooooo happy and glad i got mine yesterday! they also said the animal stage is not out yet.

media play is all sold out two, and the guy had no idea about the animal band stage or VC Blue Fozzie. so i guess both are not out.

EB: has nothing, nothing at all, and i have money down on all of them so i will be getting it back even on two fozzies, so i'll get 15 bucks back,but keep the rest of my money down on two animal band stages, EX CH gonzo, and reg Gozno because i want another one for my cosin like i said before, also i want another band stage for a friend of mine.

Zack)Rowlf the, whoooo hooooooooo! I'm not stuck in the gutter like last time!!!Dog.

FozzieFan74

Reaction score
Yahoooooooo!!

I found all 4 Muppet Show series 2 AND.....THE BLUE FLOYD VARIANT!!!! In just one place!!

If anyone lives near Walt Disney World, go to the Disney/MGM Studios and the Muppet Vision 4D attraction. The shop located there has the new series 2 figures. They just got them in last week and still had quite a few of them available! There were no Blue Floyd's on the pegs, but when I asked the Cast Member, she gladly went and found him for me in the back!!

Also, if you are looking to collect the Sideshow Muppet Show Busts, they are carrying them too!! I got the whole set of those as well! Merry Christmas to me!!!

I asked about the EM stage as well, but it hasn't arrived but is due in any time.

MM-III

Reaction score
My local Eb had all of Series 2, plus variant floyd (well, they did until I got there) and the mayhem stage. I grabbed one of each but they should still have the reg. figures and another stage or two.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I found Floyd, Fozzie, and Gonzo at my local Suncoast today. Either I got there kinda late, or they didn't get many figures (I didn't see any Crazy Harry or Vacation Fozzies)...

gaffercat

Reaction score
finally ebgames has shipped me my order, the figures are great. one question i thought crazy harrys barrel opened up for storage of the bombs. it doesnt matter if it doesnt just thought i read that here somewhere. cant wait for the rest of the electric mayhem

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
Originally posted by gaffercat
finally ebgames has shipped me my order, the figures are great. one question i thought crazy harrys barrel opened up for storage of the bombs. it doesnt matter if it doesnt just thought i read that here somewhere. cant wait for the rest of the electric mayhem

It does, but it opens differently than what I saw in previous pictures. I THINK I once saw it with an opening as if the barrel splits down the middle -- making two cross sections hinged together.

But mine opens like a pot -- grab the little handle on top and pull the cap off. Ken, am I wrong about the old photos, or was this a change in plan?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
But mine opens like a pot -- grab the little handle on top and pull the cap off. Ken, am I wrong about the old photos, or was this a change in plan?

We never had a hinge on it. Your way of opening is the correct one.

Hey gaffercat...grab the nipple on top of the barrell and pull. Should come off.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thought I'd post this here since it seems like the hot topic to post our Muppets figures news. Phil if you're interested, the figures arrived here in Puerto Rico today. Here's the full article.

Announcer: "We take you now to Kermit The Frog out in the field."
Kermit: "Hi-Ho, Kermit The Frog here for Sesame Street News! I'm standing here in the darkness of Puerto Rico, in front of the Count's Castle #2. You can tell that it's his castle #2 because of the two skulls above the doorway. *Pointing to skulls* See, one, two. Two skulls.
*Female squeaky voice heard singing off-screen.*
Hark, I think I hear someone coming now.
(Maiden #2 enters)
Hello mam, Kermit The Frog for Sesame Street News.
Oh hi, froggie, my name is Maiden #2.
Maiden #2?
Yes, the Count asked me to come and stay here for a while since he's already got a maiden at his first castle's #1 tower.
Well, that explains a lot.
[Fanfare of trumpets and thunder and lightning are heard in the distance.]
Wait a minute, I think the Count von Count is about to make his announcement.
The Count von Count: "Greetings, it is I, the Count von Count! And do you know why they call me the Count? It's because I love to count things! Well, today I have something truly vonderful to count. My Palisades Toys Muppet Show action figure collection just expanded! The EBX stores got their shipments in today, December 3, and now my collection has grown to eight, eight figures!
1 Kermit The Frog
2 Miss Piggy
3 Fozzie Bear
4 Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
5 Beaker
6 Crazy Harry
7 Dr. Teeth
8 Floyd.
Oh wait a second, I forgot the Steel Rabbit who came with Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. That makes number nine! Yes! 9 nifty Muppets action figures!
*Thunder and lightning are heard once again, but louder this time.)
This is Kermit The Frog returning you now to your regular programming.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
ken: Grab the nipple and pull? ohhh...too mayn jokes..so ahrd to pick just one....aggh!

count: That's so cool...have you seen the rowlf sideshow bust contest where you have to be creative on MC's homepage?? You should enter...seriously!

Kedrick

Reaction score
Over the past weekend I was in Columbus at their annual Mid-Ohio Comic Con. As I was walking around the sales room I ran into a dealer who had the Animal/Eletric Mayhem playset. I was FLOORED!! Talk about an awesome set!! Animal looked incredible and I won't even begin to try to praise the stage. I quickly said "I'll take it" before even looking at the price tag (luckily it was only $25). :smile:

I carried that box around with me for the rest of the afternoon. Everywhere I turned I was getting stopped: "Where did you get that?" or "OMG, I LOVE the Muppets. Did you see their movie on NBC?" It was almost as bad as when I wore a Miss Piggy t-shirt to the gay pride event in Columbus the year before. People still remember/love the Muppets!!!

I went to a Suncoast video after the convention and picked up all of series 2 (I passed on the varient Floyd. Just didn't jump out at me). I thought series one was great but...wow...I really love the new series. Fozzie is probably my favorite of the carded figures, but Animal is THE best figure of the line thus far, IMO. If only Piggy had been held back a little bit she might have turned out as nice as these guys. Hoping that the First Mate Piggy has a new head sculpt.

If you are on the fence as to whether or not to continue collecting the Muppet figures, jump down now and run out to your local comic shop/TRU/Suncoast and pick these figures up!!

Clint