Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I got Floyd/Fozzie/Harry/Gonzo/& EM w/Animal for Christmas and WOW

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I was at Toys R Us today in Medford, and they had The New Electric Mayhem Playset, and 1 Gonzo with Cannon (which I got!), and 3 Crazy Harrys. I didn't see Fozzie Or Floyd though. And then of course they had a bunch of Series 1 figures. I am really anxious to Buy The Mayhem Playset and the rest of the band!

Jake

Now I just gotta save my money to buy the rest of series 2! LOL! I LOVE the Gonzo Figure!!! I am counting the days until I can get Zoot!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I finally got them all! They are all so wonderful and I am looking forward to Series Three! Less than two months away!

I'd also like to add that the Toys R Us in Charlottesville, Virginia had all of the figures, but I didn't see any Animal playsets. I was glad to see them all there. They had their own little section in action figures.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I got Fozzie, Gonzo, and Harry for Christmas. They were ordered off amazon bc our Toys r us doesnt have them yet. Amazon didnt have Floyd at the time but they do now I think. Anyway, I really like Fozzie's figure.

SamEagle

Reaction score
The Crazy Harry Action Figure Is the best one yet but when is Sam the Eagle going to come?

Se-Bas

Reaction score
Swedish chef playset

Hi there everybody..

does someone knows when serie 3 arrives in the Netherlands?
Especially the swedih chef playset: it's looking fantastic.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
For that matter, anyone know if Series 2 is still available in stores? I still need to get Gonzo and the bandstand playset.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Gorgon Heap: The S2 figures and playsets are probably still here in my local EBX stores, it's just a matter of calling them up to check if they're still in stock. If my EBX stores still have either Red Regular Floyd Pepper and the EM set with Animal, might we come to some sort of arrangement as to some sort of mutual compensation? Drop me a line and let me Know ASAP to get the chains moving on that one before the stores bring in the onslaught of Series 3.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Quick, what's the SKU and UPC for the bandstage playset?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole