Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

Walker Boh

Reaction score
I found the Animal playset at a Suncoast in the local mall last night. Now I just need to wait for my Vacation Fozzie to come in the mail and for EB to get their exclusive Gonzo.

Those of you who visit the Palisades board already saw me post this there, but I'm putting it here too in case anybody's interested. :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
FOUND THEM AT EB GAMES IN BURLINGTON!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEAH HOO!!!!

Unfortunately, I don't know what everyone's gettin' me for Christmas, so I can't buy them now! :mad: :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sorry Sideroad.. I meant Burlington mall in MASSACHUSETTES!! They were the first place I saw Simpsons 10. They only had one of each character, and they said they sold out of Animal's playset (i don't believe them..)

They had at least 10 Bill and Marty figs though.

EricRG

Reaction score
trade???

I have an extra BLUE FLOYD for anyone who will trade me a copy of UNEDITED (MUST BE UNEDITED) Emmet Otter's Jugband X-mas.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I almost got mine!

I went to toys r us in brooklyn and got series 2 but they didn't have the playset! I wanted that the most out of all the series 2 stuff. And is mega beker in series 2? Oh well I guess I'll just order the rest online. Oh and I was gonna get the top hat kermit but the package was crushed.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I got it!!!! Finally.

My favorite figure - Fozzie Bear. From textrure to expressive likeness to magnetic hat he's simply elegant. A++

Second Favorite - Animal (I have already written about him in another thread so I'll keep it breif) The eyelids and mouth are a wonderful touch! The hair has a good degree of wildness and the set is amazing. He looks a lot less pink in person. The set rocks too. Definite A.

Third favorite - the Floyds! Both are great representations with much articulation. Love it!! Ball Jointed head and swivel waist is a plus. The permanent guitar/amp connecton keeps it from being a perfect figure, but this is definitely a solid A.

Fourth and fifth toss ups are between Gonzo and Harry. They are more cartoonish than the rest. I love em anyway and give them a B. It's just so good to see Harry and Tux Gonzo is the one I really want, but he does look dashing in his cape. Kermit is technically taller than Gonzo if you don't count the hair and that's the way it should be. His eyes are a little bit too bulgy for my taste. I like that they tried to get some shading over the blue nose. I have a theory why Henson wants Gonzo blue nosed. LOL! Harry is nice, but his mouth and hair could be wilder. The rest of him is fantastic.

I can't wait until series 3!!!! It will kick some major butt!

uncleduke

Reaction score
They are finally at the Southwest Toys R Us stores
I was at Metro Center in Phoenix and they had about 20 playsets, and several of each.
Finally Got a Blue Floyd!!

Fozzie

Reaction score
Mine TRU still has no series 2 figs so I ordered mine from www.kbtoys.com about five days ago and they arrived in about five days. I sure am glad that I already ordered mine.