The Muppets and YouTube.com

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Looking for a specific Fozzie Bear Muppet Show Clip

Hi guys! I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I'm looking for a segment of the Muppet Show episode starring Raquel Welch. Specifically, I am looking for the segment with Raquel cuddling Fozzie Bear and singing to him (the entire segment, from the bit with Scooter gushing about being kissed by Raquel and Fozzie being annoyed by it, to the end where Raquel invites Fozzie to her dressing-room for tea, and Fozzie asks "Can I bring a friend?"
This bit with Raquel and Fozzie ranks as one of my absolute favorite Muppet Show moments, and if I could get this segment on video to add to my Myspace page, that would totally rock! Thanks.

Patricia/cherrypotion27:wink:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
It might require a little bit of EBay hunting, but that whole episode was released on one of the Time-Life DVD's, I'm not sure with volume, though.

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Actually, I was hoping that the Fozzie and Raquel segment might be on-line somewhere, but thank you. Anyone out there know if it is posted on-line somewhere?

Patricia/cherrypotion27

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Actually, I was hoping that the Fozzie and Raquel segment might be on-line somewhere, but thank you. Anyone out there know if it is posted on-line somewhere?

Patricia/cherrypotion27
I'm honestly not sure about that. A small chunk of it might be in the 60 Minutes appearence but other than that, I really have no clue. Sorry.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks MM. I can't wait to download this to my computer so i can fianlly have the whole feature.