1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets and YouTube.com

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Super Scooter, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Redsonga Active Member

Of course it was, even his way of thinking was ahead of its time IMHO:)..but it seems like thinking and storytelling as taken two steps back for every step forward picture quality has :p
  2. wwfpooh New Member

Good point. I just hope that changes soon.
  3. The Shoe Fairy Active Member

haha! Weird Al at his best. :super:
  4. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Yet another great find! Most of you have heard of "Cliff's Nightmare", the episode of "The Cosby Show" which included characters from JHH. Well, here are from that show featuring them!

My reaction to seeing these clips?

DIIIIIIIIGIIIIIIIIT! ! ! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ! ! <---(*proof that Cait's technology-obsessed*)
  5. Ilikemuppets New Member

He was also talking about digital cameras. I mean Episode One: The Phantom Menace was the first movie to be completely shot using digital video.
  6. wwfpooh New Member

Should've seen that coming.
  7. Erine81981 Active Member

I was looking around on youtube and found this little video of Kermit at some Fashion Show. It's pretty cute.

8. Ilikemuppets New Member

Nice find Kile and very funny!
  9. wwfpooh New Member

Indeed. That find was funny Kyle. Congrats on finding it.
  10. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

I know I wasn't alive yet when this came out but it still made me nostalgic. <3 I didn't know trailers were so long back then either. O_O
  11. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Ailieh...

That was just epic.
  12. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*smiles* You know, I was feeling kind of bummed earlier but it really melted all of my stress away when I found it. =) *cheerful sigh*
  13. wwfpooh New Member

Man, trailers have been around since movies themselves have, practically (or--at least--since the advent of television).
  14. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Duh, I've known they been around but I didn't know they used to reach up to four minutes. =P Usually they're only about two.
  15. Ilikemuppets New Member

Thanks for the clip! Haven't seen it in like forever!:)
  16. wwfpooh New Member

Nah, that only changed due to attention spans apparently shortening.
  17. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Well, they probably don't want to spoil it too much either...
  18. wwfpooh New Member

19. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

20. Ilikemuppets New Member

Yes yes.