1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets and YouTube.com

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Super Scooter, Dec 1, 2006.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Funniiiee MV.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

This was pretty neat. I like the first skit/song. That was cool to see Jim use real liquid on a puppet. I figured it would ruin it but what else is new.
  4. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

WOW! Thank you so much for sharing that! :)

Nothing beats the Classic Muppets!

I have never seen the first bit before and I always love seeing the classic Glow Worm sketch!
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Love the Glow Worm sketch! That is classic! Really loved the first one too as well!
  6. ploobis

7. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

9. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

10. ploobis

11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  12. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

13. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

I'm am never ever going to get over the japanese FR. I laughed myself off my chair at the end with Boobers japanese voice.
    Somebody has put up many episodes of TMS. I think his name is Drjuliusstrangepork or something like that.
  14. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'm dying to see clips outside of the theme song. Especially since I heard Uncle Traveling Matt is dubbed by Junpei Takiguchi

"My dearest Nephew Gobo. The Silly creatures deserve a punnishment scarier than their mothers- dobe!"

(you see, since I figure I'm the only one who got that, Junpei plays a character on a show called Yattaman, and he's the villain, and he's always threatening his underlings with "Punishments scarier than their mother's" and he says dobe at the end of everything... it's so much less funny to explain it)
  15. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I think Boober's voice is very cute..I guess they were going with the idea of him being the youngest:coy:
  16. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

I agree, Boober's voice is too cute.

Does anyone know what the title translates into? I noticed it had a question mark.

And I like French Gobo's strong, manly voice. :)
  17. vaati64

vaati64 Member

not sure if anyone has posted this here yet or not (I haven't been keeping up with this thread), but someone has posted the entire unedited version of a muppet family christmas. This is the link to the channel http://www.youtube.com/user/DTVzone
  18. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thanks for posting these. Uncle Matt sounds like he would just beat the living day lights off anyone with that voice of his. He doesn't even sound like he's clumeys or not to smart. The begin with the logo was neat. Also if you listen to any langues of any type of US show. You can tell it's still the same rthym (can't spell) and words. Not much US stuff that is dubbed in other langues will keep the same lyrics but you can tell when they do.
    That was awsome! I loved every one of those pieces pieced together. Wonderful job on that guys work.
  20. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

Yeah... it would be awesome even without the Muppet bit. :)