1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets and YouTube.com

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Super Scooter, Dec 1, 2006.

1. vaati64 Member

not sure if anyone has posted this here yet or not (I haven't been keeping up with this thread), but someone has posted the entire unedited version of a muppet family christmas. This is the link to the channel http://www.youtube.com/user/DTVzone
  2. peyjenk New Member

"40 Inspirational Speeches in 2 Minutes", featuring a short but prominent clip from GMC.
  3. Erine81981 Active Member

Thanks for posting these. Uncle Matt sounds like he would just beat the living day lights off anyone with that voice of his. He doesn't even sound like he's clumeys or not to smart. The begin with the logo was neat. Also if you listen to any langues of any type of US show. You can tell it's still the same rthym (can't spell) and words. Not much US stuff that is dubbed in other langues will keep the same lyrics but you can tell when they do.
    That was awsome! I loved every one of those pieces pieced together. Wonderful job on that guys work.
  4. peyjenk New Member

Yeah... it would be awesome even without the Muppet bit. :)
  5. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

I found a promo for "The Muppets Go Hollywood"!

&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div
  6. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

7. alorindanya Member

Jim Henson Documentary Project

I found this documentary about Jim Henson's life that was made as a project for National History Day:
  8. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

I've been listening to this version of the song constantly... so, I thought that I'd share it with the rest of MC.

From the UK Spot of TMS Episode 504: Shirley Bassey, the Muppet Orchestra performing the great jazz hit "After You've Gone"!

9. Erine81981 Active Member

Always have loved this number in the show. If you listen to Zoot at 1:16. You can't hear him play his sax because of Rowlf's fall.
  10. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

&feature=email

Beaker w/ Electric Mayham singing Rick Astleys " Never Give you up"

Sorry if this as been put up
  11. Drtooth Well-Known Member

That's nothing... here's a random album version of the &feature=related

(the German ones... does it have the segment that was added to the German version of the Twiggy episode, by the way?)
  12. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Just a little self-plug, ladies and gentlemen... :)
  13. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

The UNCUT version of the "Ocotpus' Garden" sketch on the Ed SUllivan Show.

&feature=channel_page
  14. Redsonga Active Member

15. JJandJanice Active Member

I don't know if anyone posted this alright and if they did I'm sorry.

But I found the Carol Burnett episode of the Muppet show, which is from season five so it will be awhile before Disney can release the season set this episode is from, so it's a pretty cool find if I do say so myself.

part one

&feature=related

Part two
    &feature=related

Also I know this is off topic so you can PM about this, but how do you do that thing where you make a link to another website but put into one or two words?
  16. Hun New Member

Hey, check out what I just found on Youtube ----- it is just too funny.

Love the discrete giggeling in the back, I think they really had fun doing this!
  17. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Here's something interresting...

Commercial breaks from a 1985 re-run of The Muppet Show-
    (1)
    (2)
    (3)

And an ad promo for the Lana Follana episode-
  18. Erine81981 Active Member

Awsome finds DrTooth. Loved looking at older commericals explishly if they have Muppets before and after them.

I found some stuff too. Enjoy!

&feature=related
    &feature=related (It's pretty hard to see it being it's pretty old or whoever had this didn't get a good copy)
    &feature=related
  19. peyjenk New Member

This was on IMDb the other day. :)

20. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Unless it was already posted-

Lemme guess, Crazy Harry wrote it. :crazy: