1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets and YouTube.com

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Super Scooter, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

2. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

3. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

5. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Ok that Bohemian Rhapsody video is just beyond amazing. I added that one to my favorites, I'll tell you that right now.

:):concern::sing:

As a matter of fact I saw on the G4 network that video is becoming pretty popular, which is awesome.
  6. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

Bohemian Rhapsody by The Muppets is the best. Such great involvement from so many classic and popular characters! Even Dr. Strangepork's brief appearance was nice to see!
  7. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

*cracks up* This vid is already making the rounds on my f-list, outside of the Muppet-related comms. It's...PERFECT!

My favorite parts were the Electric Mayhem rocking out (and if that's Bill Baretta doing Dr. Teeth, kudos to the man because he NAILED it) and the very end with Kermit and Scooter.

-Kim
  8. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

I just saw that - that, my friends, was wicked awesome.

I mean - it had me from the moment Gonzo and the chickens came up. The fish-throwing, the explosions, the crazy penguins, the heckling...this had all the classic elements of a good Muppet production. And I too loved Kermit and Scooter's bit: "Scooter, remind me to stop scheduling these teleconferences."

Somewhere up in heaven, Jim Henson and Richard Hunt, and all the other passed-on Muppet people, are laughing their heads off.
  9. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

Yeah, Bill has been doin great Dr. Teeth and Rowlf and Mahna Mahna for 2 or 3 years now I think. I'm happy for his talents!
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I found a video about Kermit and Fozzie being at the Post Office Meet. The Letter To Santa thing that has Kermit's pic on the marked envalope. Enjoy it. Also it's not all complete. It skips to parts in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DzwwKF1b0A
  11. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Just found this video, its from the Jimmy Kimmel show. He used to do a bit called "Unnecessary Censorship". Basically, he would insert bleeps and blurs to various clips from very clean things, and make them seem inappropriate. Here's one of Sesame Street:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Vh9_Hi1kY
  12. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

13. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

That was pretty niffty. I liked how everything looked just like th ereal show. My parents watch this every now and then. I'll have the show them.
  15. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

16. Muppet Friday

Muppet Friday New Member

17. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

18. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Sesame Street Live segment where Cookie Monster is a Fire Fighter that sings some sort of parody of "Down on the Corner."

If anyone has this soundtrack (for whatever reason) I'd like to have it, or at least that song.
  19. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

20. The80sMuppets

The80sMuppets New Member

watches the tears fall watching half them video's and giggling to others, thanks for sharing all.. smiles