Who would you want to see host a new Muppet show?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think that it might be good if Kermit hosts the new show, but regularly has another Muppet co-host with him. Maybe Fozzie can co-host one episode, Miss Piggy can co-host another, Clifford can co-host another...

I don't think i gave a serious response to who I'd like to see as a guest star. I'd like the show to feature appearances by Jim Carrey, Weird Al Yankovic, Kelly Clarkson, Norah Jones, Steve Carrell, Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, Adam West, Cher, Cyndi Lauper, Feist, Andy Milonakis, Bill Murray, Joe Flaherty, Seth Green, Molly Shannon, Michael J. Fox, and Christopher Lloyd, among others.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Who would I want to see host a new Muppet Show? Why, Kermit of course!

The term 'guest host' is a HUGE pet peeve of mine, since the original Muppet Show had guest stars while Kermit was the host.

Other than "Saturday Night Live", does any other show specifically have guest hosts? As far as I know, that was the only one. The terms have become interchangeable, or rather, the term 'guest star' seems to have gone by the wayside. More's the pity. After all, you wouldn't say that Jim Nabors hosted The Carol Burnett Show, or that the host of The Flip Wilson Show was anyone other than Flip.

I have LOOOOOOONG list in another thread. I'll dredge it up sometime.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I would love to be able to change the title of this thread to "Who would you want to see guest star in a new Muppet show?" if that's possible, please, someone.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Oops, I can see someone already mentioned it. My bad.

TMS did have a guest host once: Phyllis George, when the Muppets presented The Fred Awards and Kermit took the night off from his hosting duties (remaining backstage for the bulk of the proceedings), leaving Phyllis in charge.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Misan

Reaction score
hmm for race cars driver

Tony Stewart , Dale Jr , Juan Montoya , Carl Edwards , Clint Bowyer , Kevin Harvick , Kyle Busch , Denny Hamlin , Matt Kesneth , Kasey Kahne , Ryan Newman , Mikey Waltrip , Martin Truex Jr ,

Actors Robin Willains (hes got a beef with Disney so i doubt it) Ben Stiller , Eddie Murphy , Jamie Foxx , Will Smith , Zac Efron , Vanessa Hughes , Ashely Tishdale , Corbin Bleu , Raven , Tim Allen

Reaction score
I would love to see the gorgs or fraggles host.
or maybe even a skeksis or mystic. something definetley out of the ordinary.