Who would you want to see host a new Muppet show?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Man, now that I've thought about it, I really wanna see Tom Waits host a new Muppet show.

This is what fan fiction is for...

:whistles:

-Jack

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
I'd love to see Jim Carrey on a new Muppet Show. Like Cyndi Lauper, he practically is a Muppet!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd love to see Madonna as a guest star...I can't see her doing it, ever, but, that would be so fantastic if she did. Piggy and Madonna singing together? Oh yeah.

Madonna singing Being Green as part of her fight against racial and spiritual intollerance, can see that happening.

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Not a bad idea Beau. Did you know a series of Muppets as famous rock stars pictures was created. It had Miss Piggy as, you guessed it, Madonna, although she called herself "Moidonna".

OOLAGIRL

Reaction score
new host for muppet show

kermit has to be the host because no one can do it better than kermit
but i'd like to see keira knightley ,madonna, shakira, beyonce knowles, nelly furtado,gwen stefani, shirley manson or jessica alba on the muppet show!:excited: :smile: :big_grin:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
When I said "host", I meant be a guest star. I guess The Muppet Show never really had any other "host" than Kermit - my bad!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Tim Curry will always be relevant! :big_grin:

Here Here! Tim Curry should do more with the Muppets. He was on that MTI film, plus he did at least 2 roles in Dinosaurs and narrated Sesame Christmas Carol.

I'm a big Tim Curry fan, myself.

I'd also love to see Weird Al Yankovic or Robin Williams. They've done very minimal stuff for them (Robin being on SS, and AL just doing an interview for the Magazine).