Who would you want to see host a new Muppet show?

peyjenk

Reaction score
I'm thinking...

Simon Cowell
Terri Hatcher
Taye Diggs
Kristen Chenoweth
Audra McDonald
Macy Gray
Dolly Parton

Erine81981

Reaction score
Pretty much i'll go with what everyone else says. It's pretty much the same.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Let's see I think I would like to see...

Will Ferrell
Tim Allen
Jim Carrey
Tommy Lee Jones (he's such a great actor)
Johnny Depp (great actor agian)
Jessica Alba
Christina Aguilera (She's a way better singer than a lot of people want to give her credit for.)
Mo-nique (I really do think she is great.)

and other I'm sure will come to mind sooner or later.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I don't think Connan O' Brian, Donald Trump, Roseane, The Cast of Reno 911, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Komeda, David Bowie, Eels, Fisherspooner, Gorillaz, Korn, Madonna, The Lightning Seeds, Nine Inch Nails, Massive Attack, M.I.A., Outkast, Praga Khan, Rasputina, Sparklehorse, Tricky, Missy Elliot, The Family Guy family , The Simpsons, Fosters Home For Imaginary friends, Ninja Turtles, Puppetup! or Dark Crystal have much of a chance because they wouldn't want to or BE wanted to host. have for TMBG and Al if they're still around when the show airs.
I would like to add that this is a list of people you would like to see host. Something tells me that a lot of thoes people are huge Muppet fans and would like to do it. Plus why don't you think Connan O' Brain would do it? Sure he's made fun of the Muppets on his show (like the Muppets faces of Death), but he did appear in that Muppets Video "She Drives Me Crazy" for the album "Unpigged," so I'm thinking he really is a Muppet fan.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I would like to add that this is a list of people you would like to see host. Something tells me that a lot of thoes people are huge Muppet fans and would like to do it. Plus why don't you think Connan O' Brain would do it? Sure he's made fun of the Muppets on his show (like the Muppets faces of Death), but he did appear in that Muppets Video "She Drives Me Crazy" for the album "Unpigged," so I'm thinking he really is a Muppet fan.
Yes trust me when I say this Connan o' brian is a big muppets fan.
As are many of the others I've listed.

peyjenk

Reaction score
Let's see I think I would like to see...

Will Ferrell
Tim Allen
Jim Carrey
Tommy Lee Jones (he's such a great actor)
Johnny Deep (great actor agian)
Jessica Alba
Christina Aguilera (She's a way better singer than a lot of people want to give her credit for.)
Mo-nique (I really do think she is great.)

and other I'm sure will come to mind sooner or later.
Mo'nique would be EXCELLENT. She really is very talented.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hmmm...Billy Crystal, Jason Mewes, Whoopi Goldberg, Steve Carrell, and definitely, definitely Will Ferrell.

You all have great suggestions too. Took all the good ones. :wink:
Billy Crystal and Whoopi Goldberg were the guest hosts before on "Muppets Tonight."

Mo'nique would be EXCELLENT. She really is very talented.
That what I was thinking, she would be excellent. I would love to see her interact with the Muppets. I also do enjoy wacthing her on "Charm School" on VH1.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I hated Quentin Tarantino's cameo in The Muppets Wizard of Oz, but I still think he'd make a great host in a new show.

peyjenk

Reaction score
I hated Quentin Tarantino's cameo in The Muppets Wizard of Oz, but I still think he'd make a great host in a new show.
What about his cameo did you hate?

I'm not a fan of his, but I thought the cameo was pretty funny. A bit out-of-place, but still funny.